Sith Assassin - Best companion

Hawdskinna

i had my guildies run me through to talos when i was lvl 33 and i am very glad they did especially since i'm full darkness. i highly recommend it but you can't do it before lvl 33 because that is where you have to be to get the injection to land on quesh.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I m a full Madness lvl 36 assassin and used mostly Khem till about lvl 30.

Then i got more and more trouble as he falls too quick or at least gets too much damage in "normal" fights.

I tried Andronikus now and then and with him its quite ok for my playstyle. But just as the same as with Ashara i have to regenerate after every fight (which i hate). Either me or the companion takes too much damage everytime.

I now tried the healing droid and well... its amazing! He has only 3 items at his lvl and heals like crazy. I finish fights against golden enemies (+adds) with at least 80% health and have no downtime against normal mobs. I m quite curious how he heals with good equipment.

I know i get a better healer later but if others too cant find the suited companion for their playstyle i can really recommend to give the droid a try.

I'm 29 right now darkness spec with andro, can easily solo world elites where i end fight with 70-80% health, some more trouble with elite droids (had to use a medpack on final droid in hulgo fortress), just make sure you disable his aoe skills if you're going to use cc (and don't use discharge aswell) and switch him to sniper mode for single target fights. Can't say anything about other companions beside khem who dies pretty often when used to tank :D