Lost legendary player status

LeacolNezoen

Last night I had it, after downloading and installing the new patch it was gone. The game now says that I never finished the smuggler story line. I did delete my smuggler because I had no plans on playing the character again, but I had finished it. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what happened. I tried to do an in game ticket, but that was not working either.

Thank you in advance

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that, just needed to log into the alt the showed as incomplete if you still have it and then logged of that alt and my legendary status was back,

If it's deleted I think you are stuck until they fix it

Edited by Trevithick

Same, but with Bounty Hunter. It says I somehow never did it. I had JUST got Legendary Status 2 days ago too, rather infuriating. I will see what logging into my BH does.

EDIT: Logging back into my Bounty Hunter restored my Legendary status. Thank *insert some sort of SW deity here*, I really didn't want to play through another story again.

Edited by RaggleFraggles

Are any of these missing class completions from start at level 60 characters? If so, then they were stealth fixed. They're not intended to count towards legendary.
No, I personally never used any of the lvl 60 tokens, yet my Bounty Hunter was affected. Logging into him fixed it so it's all good, but I'm thinking there's something else going on.

Are any of these missing class completions from start at level 60 characters? If so, then they were stealth fixed. They're not intended to count towards legendary.

Nope i only used the lvl 60 token to make my Sith Sorc as i had already completed the Assassin storyline, every other toon i lvlled from scratch. And it only affected my smuggler and bounty hunter

No, I personally never used any of the lvl 60 tokens, yet my Bounty Hunter was affected. Logging into him fixed it so it's all good, but I'm thinking there's something else going on.

No. I haven't used any new level 60 character for any of the class story completions. All 8/8 class stories were completed with new (from scratch) level 1 started characters. There is an obvious problem/bug with the recent 4.2 patch, and it taking away Legendary status from SWTOR accounts who completed all 8/8 class stories legitimately.

Edited by KYHoosier

What the hell Bioware, fix this. Founder here with all classes played many times over, though have too much of a life to keep an active 8 toons so deleted throwaway classes after finishing stories. To be anything other than 8/8 is ridiculous.

Bad enough how you handled Revan and the Exile, complete dishonour of their memories in the KotOR series...I just about forgave/forgot about that. But sort it out or you'll be losing at least one subscriber. No way I'm going through the consular story again!

:w_mad:

Edited by GrayWatchman

LOOK UP.

You've been given the solution as to how to fix it. Log in as all your characters. Just like the datacron issue we had a few months ago.

Not everyone still has the characters. They deleted them after completing the story lines rather than have a unused toon. It's in their posts.

Whatever you're suggesting isn't working. Or maybe I just don't understand. Of all the times I've played stories and classes over and over, I've settled on two and only two Sith. All other characters have been deleted, trying to prioritise my rl over this game. But still, I played them all, numerous times, so why is my status now 5/8?

Log in as the characters for classes that are missing completion status. It should update. Just like how we handled the datacron issue back in 4.0.

Smuggled listed as not completed, logged in with my smuggler and voila... back to legendary status :cool:

Last night I had it, after downloading and installing the new patch it was gone. The game now says that I never finished the smuggler story line. I did delete my smuggler because I had no plans on playing the character again, but I had finished it. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what happened. I tried to do an in game ticket, but that was not working either.

Thank you in advance

We had a chat about this in Guild last night...

Folks who were in the same position said that they fixed it by logging into EACH toon. OR, by logging into the toon/class that was missing. e.g. if the Smuggler was missing from Legendary, log into a Smuggler and it was fixed on logout.

P.s. just saw the reply below saying the same thing. :D

Edited by Baby-Girl