Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mouse Cursor gone!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xezeon's Avatar


Xezeon
01.12.2012 , 05:29 AM | #1
Hey! dont know if any1 els had this problem b4 but i just got home and just installed Star wars on my stationary computer since i been home over the holydays and only used my laptop and didnt have this problem there..... Cant see my mouse cursor on my staionary computer, had this problem b4 in mw2 and then i fixt it with Setpoint for Logitechs products (using a G5 gaming mouse from logitech)

Any1 have any ideas? would be helpful!

Tirvaak's Avatar


Tirvaak
01.12.2012 , 05:37 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Xezeon View Post
Hey! dont know if any1 els had this problem b4 but i just got home and just installed Star wars on my stationary computer since i been home over the holydays and only used my laptop and didnt have this problem there..... Cant see my mouse cursor on my staionary computer, had this problem b4 in mw2 and then i fixt it with Setpoint for Logitechs products (using a G5 gaming mouse from logitech)

Any1 have any ideas? would be helpful!
Hi Xezeon,

There are two things you can try to attempt to resolve this.

First, while you are in game attempt to refresh the UI. You can do this by pressing crtl+U twice. Hopefully this should restore the mouse cursor on screen.

If however, it doesn't resolve the issue, you may need to update the drivers of your mouse and any software that is attached to it.

I you still encountering this issue after trying this please let us know.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Xezeon's Avatar


Xezeon
01.12.2012 , 05:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by A1-Q5 View Post
Hi Xereon,

There are two things you can try to attempt to resolve this.

First, while you are in game attempt to refresh the UI. You can do this by pressing crtl+U twice. Hopefully this should restore the mouse cursor on screen.

If however, it doesn't resolve the issue, you may need to update the drivers of your mouse and any software that is attached to it.

I you still encountering this issue after trying this please let us know.
thanks for replay, but i googled the problem last night and got the same answer with refreishing UI, didnt help, tried twice, and i uptade the program logitech uses (setpoint) didnt help either, maybe should update my mouse drivers then?

and btw nice spelling of my name haha ^^ joking

Xezeon's Avatar


Xezeon
01.12.2012 , 05:55 AM | #4
sovled it, went from full screen to windowed and got the cursor bk

Tirvaak's Avatar


Tirvaak
01.12.2012 , 05:59 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Xezeon View Post
sovled it, went from full screen to windowed and got the cursor bk
Hi Xezeon,

Thanks for letting us you were able to resolve this issue.

If you need help with anything else please let us know and sorry for misspelling your name.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support