Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deception Assassin / Shadow changes 6.1.1

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Deception Assassin / Shadow changes 6.1.1

RaithHarth
04.01.2020 , 07:59 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
Calm down dude. They are nerfing the burst and giving you sustained. At least its a trade-off where you get something in return, unlike other classes that are getting nerfed with no trade-offs such as operative.
I just came out of match with a Powertech who was delivering 8103.38 damage per second, and yet it's still difficult for Deception/Infiltration to hit those numbers in comparison (even what we got now before 6.1 hits), can it be done? I'm sure it can (but with a lot more difficulty) and yet we are the one's getting nerfed?
Don't start the Revolution without me

PVP officer of Saberwing on Ebon Hawk

LordSitho
04.02.2020 , 02:25 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
I just came out of match with a Powertech who was delivering 8103.38 damage per second, and yet it's still difficult for Deception/Infiltration to hit those numbers in comparison (even what we got now before 6.1 hits), can it be done? I'm sure it can (but with a lot more difficulty) and yet we are the one's getting nerfed?
Deception needs to get nerfed. End of story. Why do you think everyone is playing them now?

septru
04.02.2020 , 09:10 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
8.1k is actually not that good. It is good numbers but not great, and assassins can easily hit that number. PT dps becomes amazing when it hits the 12k+ range. Those are numbers that assassin's struggle to reach.

Regardless, no one is disagreeing with you. Both need a nerf.
-Prum, Satele Shan
"The real endgame is general chat."
The only real top 3 operative btw

meddani
Yesterday , 07:16 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Taketon View Post
im crying
seems like you're big mad that you can't maul spam anymore, must be overwhelming for you using more than 1-2 buttons