About Vaylin's future

commanderwar

I just hope they have a one off story , just to end her story, and give her a happy ending, I don't think they should drag it on. Her story was about her becoming free, and not following anyone, which was a big part of her story imo. I think it would be a disservice to her character, if she became a companion or a romance option, and became a follower again.

However this is just my opinion

The model is a bit of a downgrade compared to her kotfe and kotet looks but overall I liked that story. They'll probably give Vaylin a new model and tease us with another hair under the hood model.

Going by Reddit, Twitter and YT video comments bringing back Vaylin has been very well received. Personally I can't wait to see what they do next with Vaylin - Syl.

The model is a bit of a downgrade compared to her kotfe and kotet looks but overall I liked that story. They'll probably give Vaylin a new model and tease us with another hair under the hood model.

I think if they were to give her a upgraded model they would of done it already in the last story imo, so I think that is her new permanent model, but I am not sure, so we will wait and see.

Edited by commanderwar

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Vaylin, but I have to admit that it has the potential.

I'd be eager to help her take control of Zakuul once more, but in exchange she and Zakuul would officaly join Alliance and their tech, Skytroopers would be ours to use again.

I think something similiar to it is quite possibly.

If not, then what? Again revenge? xD