Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scourge's "Old Friend"

JennyFlynn
11.04.2019 , 06:19 AM | #1
Revan, again? Or, what I'm hoping, would be Marr. Who do you suppose reached out to him and set him on the path to destroy Tenebrae's original body?
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Goreshaga
11.04.2019 , 06:26 AM | #2
Considering that old friend helped Scourge and Kira find Tenebrae's original body, my guess would be on Revan too.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

FlameYOL
11.04.2019 , 08:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Considering that old friend helped Scourge and Kira find Tenebrae's original body, my guess would be on Revan too.
I'm putting my money on Revan, possibly Meetra Surik as well though the way Lord Scourge mentions it I believe it is Revan.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Paulsutherland
11.04.2019 , 08:53 AM | #4
Either Revan or the Exile.

LordVitalus
11.04.2019 , 12:23 PM | #5
If this friend is going to become relevant, I hope it's the Exile. We had enough of Revan.
Click here for 7 free premium days.
Darth Vitalus, Lord of Life.

JennyFlynn
11.04.2019 , 01:44 PM | #6
The Exile would make a nice change to Revan. I feel his part is over and done with after we've given him peace on Yavin 4, but they both have merit. Revan especially with all he knew of the Emperor and how long he was imprisoned at the fortress.

Part of me still thinks Marr/Satele might be a possibility too, given Satele's involvement pulling Scourge and Kira out of the nightmare and the way they'd been hanging out during KOTFEET. In Chapter 12 she did say 'The Force draws us elsewhere' but I'm not sure we're ever told where they went next or what happened? So this could answer that though I'm too sleepy right now to work out the timeline.

Or maybe all three. First Revan to lead them to the body, then Revan through the Force sending Satele and Marr to go aid Scourge and Kira.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

SerraShar
11.04.2019 , 01:57 PM | #7
I'm hoping neither . That 'Revan' bailed on us on Yavin 4. Make a mess, fight us..then bail .

As for the exile, urgh....that ''novel'' was horrible enough .

Beside..I don't wanna hear some sappy crap like ''Oh Scourge! I forgive you for stabbing me in the back....Plz commander, put that lightsaber down...lets all go Kumbaya now'' ....I may just stab everyone then! well..maybe not my character......lol .

*also I'm tired of them taking amazing character from Kotor 1 and 2 and turning them into a joke.

Maybe its Jadus ? no? Go ruin that guy with the sexy voice but still an awful character....muahahahahaha .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldnít know a momentís peace!

JennyFlynn
11.04.2019 , 02:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post

Maybe its Jadus ? no? Go ruin that guy with the sexy voice but still an awful character....muahahahahaha .
LOL! I think there are very few people who'd ever refer to Jadus as an old friend and I can't see Scourge among them but, damn, wouldn't that be something?

I get your sentiments though, about them 'ruining' KOTOR characters. I'm not as attached to that content so I don't mind if the Exile does show up but I get what you mean.

Maybe they'll surprise us with someone we've not thought of yet or maybe we'll never get an answer at all because they have no intention of clarifying lol.

SerraShar
11.04.2019 , 02:30 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
LOL! I think there are very few people who'd ever refer to Jadus as an old friend and I can't see Scourge among them but, damn, wouldn't that be something?

I get your sentiments though, about them 'ruining' KOTOR characters. I'm not as attached to that content so I don't mind if the Exile does show up but I get what you mean.

Maybe they'll surprise us with someone we've not thought of yet or maybe we'll never get an answer at all because they have no intention of clarifying lol.
You never know.

I mean I can easely see something like this :

Jadus: So..the emprore is dead after all, you sure about that ?

Scourge: yup . I felt it, we ALL Felt it . You didn't..cose you were too far away.

Jadus: Who is ruling now ?

Scourge: Acina.

Jadus: Son of...BEEP BEEP BEEP

Scourge: Yeah....*Look at Jadus from the corner of his eyes*

Jadus: What ?

Scourge: what what ? I didn't say nothing..

Jadus: Are you blushing ?

Scourge: RED IS MY NATURAL SKIN TONE!

Jadus: Yeah right.......*Blush under his helmet*

Scourge: I'm SLEEPING WITH A JEDI KNIGHT SO DON'T GET ANY IDEA!!!

Jadus: Now look who is getting all flustrated....Trololololol

Scourge: I'm out of here!

*Force Ghost Meetra : *Snicker**
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldnít know a momentís peace!

Nefla
11.05.2019 , 06:46 PM | #10
I assumed it was Marr, I would hate if it was "Revan" I thought we killed that lame poser twice already. I'd be fine with pretty much anyone else aside from "Revan."