Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

She's back!!!!!!

AhsokaTanorules
10.23.2019 , 08:24 AM | #1
Yay! Kira is finally back. Today should be declared a national holiday! So including Scourge and Theran cedrax...is Zenith the only unnaccounted original SWTOR class companion now? ((big deal))

Also...is anyone here suspicious that Kira and Scourge might be running some ******** ploy? When they went on about Satele Shan being in a coma that made me confused...i mean didn't we see her kind of up and about during the Zildrog story...
Spoiler

ceryxp
10.23.2019 , 08:58 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
Yay! Kira is finally back. Today should be declared a national holiday! So including Scourge and Theran cedrax...is Zenith the only unnaccounted original SWTOR class companion now? ((big deal))

Also...is anyone here suspicious that Kira and Scourge might be running some ******** ploy? When they went on about Satele Shan being in a coma that made me confused...i mean didn't we see her kind of up and about during the Zildrog story...
Spoiler
If those three are back then yes, Zenith is the last OC comp unaccounted for. While it may not be a big deal for you it is for me. Almost a third of my characters are Consular, and I'd like my companion back, please. It's also indicative of their treatment of Jedi classes, too. Knight just now got their last two missing comps back and Consular is still missing one. Seriously BW, WTH.

Regarding Satele, a fair amount of time has passed since Nathema and she's been out of contact that whole time. A lot could happen.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

AhsokaTanorules
10.24.2019 , 02:17 AM | #3
Zenith was a very meh character for me. Don't hate him as much as Mako but eh. Maybe if he was romanceable he would be slightly more interesting.

AhsokaTanorules
10.24.2019 , 06:16 PM | #4
Yes! Score! Confirm! Kira is now SGRA!!!!

SerraShar
10.24.2019 , 06:44 PM | #5
can we kill them ? OR are they protected by PLOT ARMOR again ?
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

HollyUSEC
10.24.2019 , 10:35 PM | #6
Spoiler
get Kira and Scourge, they even appear in the Alliance base. But Tharan is Consular only I take it? I finished so far on a Vanguard and Scoundrel, and no Tharan for either of them.

I like how
Spoiler
also appears in the Alliance base. Would be nice if Elara/Quinn, Jaesa, Doc and Nadia did, as well.

I just like to see my Alliance Base all stocked with people, haha.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

AhsokaTanorules
10.25.2019 , 01:23 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
Didn't they mention something about an upcoming arc with the Sith Emperor? Maybe then.

ceryxp
10.25.2019 , 04:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HollyUSEC View Post
Spoiler
get Kira and Scourge, they even appear in the Alliance base. But Tharan is Consular only I take it? I finished so far on a Vanguard and Scoundrel, and no Tharan for either of them.
Tharan is for nobody because their return Alert wasn't included in 6.0; they just make a brief cameo. So yet again Consulars get the shaft.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

AhsokaTanorules
10.25.2019 , 06:08 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
And why cry about them? It's Mako with the Mary Sue protection...and Azshara Zhavros....

SerraShar
10.25.2019 , 08:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
And why cry about them? It's Mako with the Mary Sue protection...and Azshara Zhavros....
huh? cry about them ? what? Dude..you lost me there lol .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!