Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MAJOR SPOILER Please don't bring him back.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
MAJOR SPOILER Please don't bring him back.

CanderousBishop
11.06.2019 , 11:28 AM | #21
Spoiler
"I'm strong because I fight for others. The Force is a part of all living things,
how could anyone hope to master it when they only focus on themselves ?"

FlameYOL
11.08.2019 , 09:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by CanderousBishop View Post
Spoiler
I highly doubt it myself, though ti could be possible he was the original creator of that plague.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

SerraShar
11.10.2019 , 05:37 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CanderousBishop View Post
Spoiler
I liked that guy actually . But I doubt it's him .

Maybe its just the Pox virus :P Or Umbrella decided to step in...finally!
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

DARTHOSIRUS
11.10.2019 , 07:48 PM | #24
Sorry but they made it obvious he is coming back. The issue of his original body has not been dealt with yet. He will be back with a vengeance, and in his full power and glory. I can already feel the pain and dread our player character is in for

SerraShar
11.11.2019 , 12:59 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DARTHOSIRUS View Post
Sorry but they made it obvious he is coming back. The issue of his original body has not been dealt with yet. He will be back with a vengeance, and in his full power and glory. I can already feel the pain and dread our player character is in for
Usually, when someone discard their bodie...is that, because they found better ones .

And when X go back to its original body, they don't go back...regress to their golden years when they were in top shape, max powers and what not . (well unless your name is Madara and you had Kabuto do everything for it to happen )

Usually anyway, when X discard their body, its like a save button. Just in case, a guarantee they can't be killed for good.

Say like Dr.Gero leaving his computer to create CELL .

To me it feel like it was a body (his original one) but it was TRAPPED , and Bozo Jeeday fell into said trap.

Lets not forget, maybe Tomatoe Scourge is behind all of this . He does want to take the Emprore place (I recall vaguely something about him saying something about a Vision or something.....didnt play the JK class in ages since I cant stand it) . He could've sweet talked the Jeeday into activating the trap..hoping he destroy the body..grab the power for himself...

I mean he doesnt care for the Jeeday . When I played Onslaught, as a jedi..he bail . He doesnt stick around, under the pretense of ''I won't fight my peoples'' (But he was nowhere to be found when they were being used and killed..right, so much caring)

Maybe its just the remnant of his power that possess Satele and the others . Some kind of echo of his consciousness .

I think this, cose everytime we killed the body he was hosting..he had to go and recharge and do a ritual .

Why would this be any different ? (Unless BW is really lousy and just want their pet to come back, cose they are out of ideas) .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy

Goreshaga
11.11.2019 , 06:28 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
Lets not forget, maybe Tomatoe Scourge is behind all of this . He does want to take the Emprore place (I recall vaguely something about him saying something about a Vision or something.....didnt play the JK class in ages since I cant stand it) . He could've sweet talked the Jeeday into activating the trap..hoping he destroy the body..grab the power for himself...

I mean he doesnt care for the Jeeday . When I played Onslaught, as a jedi..he bail . He doesnt stick around, under the pretense of ''I won't fight my peoples'' (But he was nowhere to be found when they were being used and killed..right, so much caring)
Scourge's vision was about the Hero of Tython defeating Vitiate and taking his power as their own, not Scourge becoming the Emperor.

When reuniting with the JK in his AA after Onslaught, Scourge states that the JK accomplished his vision and exceeded his expectations and then states that when he lost his immortality and his emotions came back, he realised he actually cared about the JK's crew and especially the JK and that he wants to stay by the JK's side to protect them.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

SerraShar
11.11.2019 , 01:06 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Scourge's vision was about the Hero of Tython defeating Vitiate and taking his power as their own, not Scourge becoming the Emperor.

When reuniting with the JK in his AA after Onslaught, Scourge states that the JK accomplished his vision and exceeded his expectations and then states that when he lost his immortality and his emotions came back, he realised he actually cared about the JK's crew and especially the JK and that he wants to stay by the JK's side to protect them.
Ewww more 'caring' ? Just ew lol

Yeah..how about you take him away from me huh ? lol

I'm planning on Stabbing him repeatedly...till I can make ketchup out of his remain!
Balance in All Things

Goreshaga
11.11.2019 , 02:39 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
Ewww more 'caring' ? Just ew lol

Yeah..how about you take him away from me huh ? lol

I'm planning on Stabbing him repeatedly...till I can make ketchup out of his remain!
Well to each their own. I quite like him.
The whole AA was pretty much him trying to confess to my JK with her not understanding or pretending she didn't understand and friendzoning him

Hm my Nox would like to stabb him repeatedly too but not with a lightsaber
My JK is already taken, but my poor Nox needs love and would rather choose the most painful torture than romance Ashara, so i'd really like if we could romance Scourge on characters who are not Knights.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters