Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onderon Loremaster achievement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Onderon Loremaster achievement

RaithHarth
10.26.2019 , 05:58 PM | #1
Anyone know where the Arkonok & Ash'ad's entries are? I can't seem to find them anywhere
Don't start the Revolution without me

PVP officer of Saberwing on Ebon Hawk

krakadyla
10.27.2019 , 06:30 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
Anyone know where the Arkonok & Ash'ad's entries are? I can't seem to find them anywhere
Arkonok is non-aggressive (yellow) beast, plenty of them around. Wish to know what's an Ash'ad as well.

Caelvin_Williams
10.29.2019 , 10:17 AM | #3
The Arkonok you seek can be found in the middle of the lake where the mandalorians can be found.
░▒ General Caelvin Dulany First Legion of Light ▒░

Wybren
11.01.2019 , 06:39 AM | #4
The Mandalorian camp in the Lake Encampments section of the map consists of a few tents on the northwest shore of the lake. The pier that is closest to the tents has a silver Mando, a normal Mando, and the Ashad Datapad with the Codex entry. (@ the end of said pier)

Wriwnas
11.09.2019 , 11:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wybren View Post
The Mandalorian camp in the Lake Encampments section of the map consists of a few tents on the northwest shore of the lake. The pier that is closest to the tents has a silver Mando, a normal Mando, and the Ashad Datapad with the Codex entry. (@ the end of said pier)
Indeed! Thank you. There is a mandalorian hunter and a mandaloria brawler on the pier and the datapad with the codex entry on top of a crate in the corner.
MJade - Marauder - MJde - Marauder
Est'elle - Sentinel
Floor Inspectors @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd
You can't hear a whisper if you re constantly shouting... MaraJade