Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Tiny, So Hungry

AureliaWolf
10.29.2019 , 02:19 PM | #1
Has anyone else seen this flirron yet? I've seen it twice now. It's name has a obvious mission attached to it. I'm guessing you need to find something to feed it and voila, an achievement or mission completion of sorts.

Love to know if anyone else has seen it, or figured out how to feed it. Meanwhile I'll keep looking for a food source for the little fella.

Erulogoz
11.06.2019 , 03:32 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AureliaWolf View Post
Has anyone else seen this flirron yet? I've seen it twice now. It's name has a obvious mission attached to it. I'm guessing you need to find something to feed it and voila, an achievement or mission completion of sorts.

Love to know if anyone else has seen it, or figured out how to feed it. Meanwhile I'll keep looking for a food source for the little fella.
It's for an achievement and pet: https://mmobits.com/2019/10/23/onder...Flirron-Friend

Tohmas
11.06.2019 , 06:15 PM | #3
Has anyone tried this with multiple characters yet? Since it's a legacy achievement, it appears it can only be completed once. So that means that only the (first) character that gets this achievement gets the pet. At least, that is how it appears. I finished this on my "main," but haven't tried it on another yet.
Toh'mas Falmaryon

Want free stuff!? Try my referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rpCQ25

AggiePunbot
11.07.2019 , 03:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tohmas View Post
Has anyone tried this with multiple characters yet? Since it's a legacy achievement, it appears it can only be completed once. So that means that only the (first) character that gets this achievement gets the pet. At least, that is how it appears. I finished this on my "main," but haven't tried it on another yet.
You only have to do it once; get on a toon that didn't do the mission, navigate to the Achievements section, locate the relevant one, then click (or right-click) on the reward image. Bingo! That is how every character in your legacy gets the pet even though only one did all the work.
Quote: Originally Posted by Noobishlord View Post
I love these kind of things. You use a code from someone, get a code of your own to share. It's like one big group hug, only less creepy, and less of a chance of someone farting as soon as they get squeezed.

Tohmas
11.07.2019 , 02:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AggiePunbot View Post
You only have to do it once; get on a toon that didn't do the mission, navigate to the Achievements section, locate the relevant one, then click (or right-click) on the reward image. Bingo! That is how every character in your legacy gets the pet even though only one did all the work.
I would honestly have never thought to try that, heh. Thanks!
Toh'mas Falmaryon

Want free stuff!? Try my referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rpCQ25

Erulogoz
11.08.2019 , 04:41 PM | #6
So, I have discovered that, sadly, the pet reward is not tiny like the critter you have to feed. It isn't taxi sized, but I was hoping for a 'so tiny, so content' outcome. Just FYI in case anyone else is hoping for a baby flirron.