Can you send BM/WH mods via the Cartel Armor?

Technohic

Pretty much in the title.

I have a 50 sniper that I was pretty dumb with when I first hit 50 and I want to reroll the character to try different options in the story since I am bored, and sniper has always been my favorite playstule, but I want to keep the name on the new toon. Figured I might as well send over my BM mods to an alt and then over to the new toon when I roll him. Outside of the story, it will pretty much just be PvP

I could use Legacy Gear, but just wanted to know if I had another option.

Edited by Technohic

Heres another quick question. Doe it matter what level legacy gear I use?

I have at least 4 inheritance kits across my characters and I am pretty sure I could get one more pretty quickly. Would make it a lot cheaper.

Edited by Technohic

Heres another quick question. Doe it matter what level legacy gear I use?

I have at least 4 inheritance kits across my characters and I am pretty sure I could get one more pretty quickly. Would make it a lot cheaper.

Inheritance items have no modification slots.

They are supposedly going to reintroduce some of the special events in upcoming patches. If they do you'll want to get the full sand people set. It doesn't take too long to get. With that set you can toss gear around your legacy quite easily.

You can also buy the legacy gear from the vendor on your capital city. Same vendor who trades in the inheritance gear.

Yeah. It's no big deal. I figure I don't need a full set since the prices of WH is being dropped to BM prices in 1.6. There will be less to subsidize if I cap my comms with the new raised limit before 50. So, if I run dailies with a couple of toons, it would be more than enough; and I already have some creds to where really, I probably just need to cover the mod stripping price if that.

WH is going to be sooo cheap anyways now :) Should take you a week for WH

Yeah, I just hate wasting teh BM gear I already have. Might be mute anyway. Might be quiker to just get the missing pieces of WH than to do dailies to buy legacy gear and strip mods.