What if Darth Revan and/or Malak won?

Zaron

always wondered this. If you played through the planet Taris the sith don't look down of Malak, they actually consider him an ally it seems when they said they will finish what Malak started.

So my question is this: What do you guys think would of happened if Malak's and Revan's sith culture/empire won the jedi civil war and the "true" sith empire came back with them still ruling?

always wondered this. If you played through the planet Taris the sith don't look down of Malak, they actually consider him an ally it seems when they said they will finish what Malak started.

So my question is this: What do you guys think would of happened if Malak's and Revan's sith culture/empire won the jedi civil war and the "true" sith empire came back with them still ruling?

War. It's the nature of the Sith. Malak and Revan wouldn't have backed down just so someone else could take over. They'd fight for the right to rule. They'd either defeat the sith empire or be destroyed by it.

there are those who assume that Revan travelled to Dromund Kaas, where he encountered the emperor, then later on he would return to known space and start the war, hoping to manufacture an army great enough to oppose the Sith.

Therefore, war.

War. It's the nature of the Sith. Malak and Revan wouldn't have backed down just so someone else could take over. They'd fight for the right to rule. They'd either defeat the sith empire or be destroyed by it.

TSL also points out that Revan left the Republic's military infrastructure intact when he attacked their worlds. His goal, if he won, would have been to prepare the Republic for war against the Sith Empire.

Malak just destroyed everything in his path. So if he won, the Galaxy was doomed.

When Revan wins (Dark Side ending of Kotor) he controls the Star Forge.

As long as it is under Revans control, I doubt they would have lost the initial war, if there had been any.

But i strongly doubt there would have been an open war. More like a cold war, with so much infighting that it will eventually tear down the Empire.

Alternativley Revan could stall long enough and just overwhelm the Sith Empire with a fleet that they simply could not match.

Edit: How many years are between Kotor and ToR? If i remember corectly, it was around 30 years. In 30 years Revan could have made a fleet that you safley assume would have simply overwhelmed the Sith Empire.

I just began reading "Revan" so i dont know the powers of the Sith Emperor. May be he would have been a threat, and able to kill/assassine Revan and seize control.

Edited by Lugtor

Revan wanted all along to fight the empire, he attacked the republic to make sure whoever won the war would be strong enough to fight the sith empire. A shame he wasn't ever able to get a message to the republic to tell them what he found.

thats wrong. if you reed revan (the new book) it tells what happenesd when revan went to the outer rim and encounteded dromand kass

revan and malak encounteded the sith empire. tryed to kill the emperor, failed , then was mind controled and sent back to the republic to scout for the future invasion. once they made it back to republic space revan and malak broke free of the mind control but their minds were warped in the prosess turing them dark side.

they lost the memory of finding dromand kass, and invaded the republic. this actully hurt the empire. since the emperor didnt know what happened to revan, was cautious about the invasion and the attack was pushed back.

then it was pushed back again during the book (revan) when revan attacked the emperor agiain

Darth Revan victory was Republic's Victory....he had a plan Malak misunderstood.

Revan was trying to reconstruct the Republic for being able to beat the Lost Sith Empire and made a perfect plan: If he wins he can reconstruct what he wants, if he loses that means the Republic is strong enought to fight the empire.

His only mistake was being betrayed my Malak who was terribly corrupted by the Dark Side and only wanted destruction.

If I understand your question correctly, what would have happened if Revan had not been betrayed by Malak and ended up besting the Republic in his campaign against them?

Well in the Revan book...

He faced off against the Emperor, who dominated his mind, forcing him and Malak to attack the Republic to make way for his own fleets. So if Revan had won, most likely the Empire would control the Galaxy and that would be that. Until maybe a rebel allaince would emerge and... yea... never mind :p

If I understand your question correctly, what would have happened if Revan had not been betrayed by Malak and ended up besting the Republic in his campaign against them?

Well in the Revan book...

He faced off against the Emperor, who dominated his mind, forcing him and Malak to attack the Republic to make way for his own fleets. So if Revan had won, most likely the Empire would control the Galaxy and that would be that. Until maybe a rebel allaince would emerge and... yea... never mind :p

I want this damn book in my f**** laguage xD