Remove first part of Nathema Conspiracy

OrionTi

The developers need to remove the first part of Nathema Conspiracy ASAP. All that running and fighting, trying to defeat those horrible voreclaws, and etc. is completely unnecessary and overkill. What is important is the storyline of Nathema Conspiracy. Everything else is just garbage and a waste of our time.

Which flashpoint *isn't* full of running and fighting? Why are you picking out Nathema Conspiracy? Why not A Traitor Among The Chiss?(1)

(1) No matter how bad you think the first part of that is, it was worse when it launched. They thinned out the trash mobs in town *and* made them less enthusiastic about shouting "For House Inrokini!", but they are still too numerous and too enthusiastic about it.

Honestly, I was playing it at the time so it was the only one I was thinking of at the time. Yes every flashpoint has running and fighting, but at least those had to do with the storyline. It probably had to do with the fact that I didn't complete Traitor and I need to complete it before Nathema.

Run it with a stealther: you can skip everything but the boss fights. If don’t have a toon that can stealth it, find a friend who does if you don’t want to kill stuff. If you are in a group there Is just one small group of adds just before the optional Hands of Zildrog that cannot be skipped unless everyone is a stealther due to the location of the spawn point (it might work with an operative cloak, have not tried). Edited by Eriamea