Clandestine officer armor set - What's going on?

iamnotacrook

Pictures ---> https://imgur.com/a/70lfWPr

Today i bought the armor set and thought it would be added to my collection so i could legacy unlock it later on, instead every piece is just bound to the character i was on until the timer runs out and it still says i do not have it.

How can i get it the set to my CC armor collections? Do i need to wait until the timer runs out or buy it again to a different character, perhaps on pub side too?

I'll ask here before i send a ticket to customer service and wait 1-2 weeks for an answer. Spent some time on Google on this matter, but everyone else seems to get it right.

Pictures ---> https://imgur.com/a/70lfWPr

Today i bought the armor set and thought it would be added to my collection so i could legacy unlock it later on, instead every piece is just bound to the character i was on until the timer runs out and it still says i do not have it.

How can i get it the set to my CC armor collections? Do i need to wait until the timer runs out or buy it again to a different character, perhaps on pub side too?

I'll ask here before i send a ticket to customer service and wait 1-2 weeks for an answer. Spent some time on Google on this matter, but everyone else seems to get it right.

You must *equip* it all on that character to make it permanently bound.(0) For an armour *set*, that means all the pieces of the set. For a set like the Resort Swimwear that has two chest pieces, you must equip both chest pieces, one after the other. For the Darth Malgus Reborn (?name) set that has two helmets, you must equip both of them. For a weapon, or single armour piece (e.g. Eradicator's Mask), you don't have to worry about the above.

Disclaimer: I've never had a problem with the next parts, but some people claim they don't work.

Instead of equipping the pieces on your character, you can:

* Equip them on your companion.

* Insert them into an Outfit Designer slot *and*pay*to*update*the*slot*. (They aren't bound until then.)(1)(2)

* Insert any sort of modification into it/them.(3)

(0) The initial timed bind is there to (in part) prevent people from hacking into your account and quickly siphoning your Cartel Coins off by buying interesting items and transferring them before you can log on.

(1) It just occurred to me to suspect that people who say this doesn't work aren't paying to update the slot, in which case yes, of course it won't work.

(2) Doesn't work for CM weapons.

(3) This binds the item that you insert the modification into and/or the modification. The modification can be anything: armoring (armour only), hilt (lightsabres, dualsabres, vibroswords, and electrostaffs), barrel (guns of all kinds), mod (all), enhancement (all except belt and wrist armour), dye module (armour only), colour crystal (weapons only) or tuning (weapons only).

You have to equip every piece to unlock it in collections. Then you would have to pay, I believe 400 cc's to unlock it for your entire account.

60 CCs for "bronze" rarity

240 CCs for "silver" rarity

400 CCs for "gold" or "platinum" rarity

600 CCs for weapon tunings of any rarity

The colours refer to the colour of the Cartel Coin symbol on the item's inventory icon.

60 CCs for "bronze" rarity

240 CCs for "silver" rarity

400 CCs for "gold" or "platinum" rarity

600 CCs for weapon tunings of any rarity

The colours refer to the colour of the Cartel Coin symbol on the item's inventory icon.

No need to look at the pic, why I high balled it at 400. I would hope people have enough common sense to understand the color scheme.

Disclaimer: I've never had a problem with the next parts, but some people claim they don't work.

Instead of equipping the pieces on your character, you can:

* Equip them on your companion.

* Insert them into an Outfit Designer slot *and*pay*to*update*the*slot*. (They aren't bound until then.)(1)(2)

* Insert any sort of modification into it/them.(3)

I have had problems with some of these. In particular, equipping pieces on a companion doesn't always add the pieces to collections.

The simplest and most sure-fire way is to just equip the pieces on your character. Keep in mind that you don't actually need to "wear" or "use" the pieces for any length of time. Just open up the crate, and claim all the pieces into your inventory. Right-click on each piece to "equip" it, and then right-click on each of your previous pieces (which should now be in inventory) to re-equip them.