How much time needed to farm 65m by doing certain heroics

ShieldProtection

In general if i am doing Heroics, i can clear after repair 500k to 1M per hour. It would require multiple characters to cycle to keep it going and I am counting any planetary weeklies in the number.

Best ones i found so far are the starter worlds for heroics.

For weeklies, if you can do the full Oricon weeklies (which are actually about 12 missions in total including the hidden and bonuses), this is about 2 or 3 renown levels and I believe close if not over 1M (believe 1.25M) in credits all in. Takes about 30 to 45 mins total if you know the path.

CZ-198 is about 450 to 500k.

Black Hole was about 750k, but haven't ran that since 6.X.

Section X was good previously but not sure these days.

Ziost is quick and minimal fighting - about 350k or so for about 10 to 20 mins.

Few things to note in my analysis of my play style and methodology. "Open" heroics tend to pay out more than "Closed" heroics simply because you tend to kill more randoms waiting for things to reset. There seems to be a bit of a "U" in terms of payouts - starter and end worlds pay more than the middle worlds. Unless you are doing these hundreds or thousands of times, I don't see this being crippling to cash runs.

As others said though - don't run off and spend cash as quick as you get it, which is hard sometimes.

I make around 3-4 million per day from gathering missions and selling the mats. One character, a few hours logged in. Nothing too crazy. Started from level 1 around 1.5 months ago, currently sitting at 60 million, and I've spent pretty liberally(probably spent around 30 million on various things).

You should probably be doing something similar while you run your heroics. I don't stop to send the companions out again mid-run or anything, I just do it in between runs.

Edited by outsidertor

Hey I saw someone here replied that doing gathering crew missions makes few millions per day, is that correct? If yes, which gathering? ı assume its scavenging and bioanalysis, I have those, however ı'm getting like two mats per mission with 4-5 minutes of waiting time, is something wrong or am I missing something? ı found it this quite low mat for waiting a bit too much. Is that because I did not reached to the 500 level in that crew skill?

Hey I saw someone here replied that doing gathering crew missions makes few millions per day, is that correct? If yes, which gathering? ı assume its scavenging and bioanalysis, I have those, however ı'm getting like two mats per mission with 4-5 minutes of waiting time, is something wrong or am I missing something? ı found it this quite low mat for waiting a bit too much. Is that because I did not reached to the 500 level in that crew skill?

You don't want your companions to do missions super quickly, unless you like micro-managing them. Better to have them out there 15 minutes at a time, so you don't have to keep re-sending them. That's just my opinion though, if you are trying to maximize profit I guess you want them to complete missions quickly. My goal is to just make decent money without disrupting my regular gameplay.

I'm doing bio-analysis. I'm sure there's other gathering skills just as profitable. I just picked that one to fuel bio-chem(for the reusable medpacs/stims). I'm at 700 bio-analysis. I gain around 10 mats per mission(more if you factor in crits), selling them for 3000-4000 each, and I have 8 companions doing them at a time. The missions take around 12-15 minutes. I just send them out, run a master mode flashpoint, and send them out again.

So, if you do the math, it's a profit of around 1-1.5 million per hour, in addition to whatever I happen to get otherwise.

Edited by outsidertor