Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is going on with the Royal Tauntaun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What is going on with the Royal Tauntaun?

DarthEnrique
08.08.2018 , 03:46 PM | #1
I have seen it in collections and have done searches but no information about this mount or the Twitch Prime promotion. Anyone know when it will be released?
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

KamiSongheart
08.08.2018 , 05:34 PM | #2
Looks like it's another Twitch promotion that has not yet gone live. So, no additional info as of yet.

And yeah, I know this post isn't helpful other than to confirm that there doesn't seem to be any dates floating around.

EllieNeo
08.10.2018 , 09:18 AM | #3
I've looked around for a release date, too, and the only thing I've found was that Dulfy says it's going to be released sometime during 5.9. Would be nice to know an exact date, though...
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

DarthEnrique
08.10.2018 , 07:54 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EllieNeo View Post
I've looked around for a release date, too, and the only thing I've found was that Dulfy says it's going to be released sometime during 5.9. Would be nice to know an exact date, though...
Yeah I saw that, itíd definitely would be nice to know something on this cause I have all the other Tauntaun mounts and I donít want to miss this one.
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

EllieNeo
08.11.2018 , 10:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Yeah I saw that, itíd definitely would be nice to know something on this cause I have all the other Tauntaun mounts and I donít want to miss this one.
Yeah, I have them all, too, and they're all named. LOL. Tauntaun Hoarder should be my title.

I will be very upset if I'm unable to get this one, so I hope a release date is announced soon.
The force shall free me.

WARCHILDvolk
08.20.2018 , 10:49 AM | #6
I am also a Collector of the mounts and have them all but the Royal TaunTaun. I heard from some other people that it was already released thru twitch and to get this Mount you had to mail in a screen shot of your twitch prime account to get it. this is just hear say remind you. but i would not doubt it. I been checking my twitch prime account for months and i also sent in a ticket about it and keep just getting messages back saying this offer has passed. Twitch prime don't have a Customer service number and when i called swtor about it they act like they know nothing about it. if some one finds some thing out about it please contact me on the Satele Shan Server under Warchildvolk. thank you, Warchild

DarthEnrique
08.29.2018 , 07:15 PM | #7
Any news? Cause I really want this Tauntaun. To let it pass without an official announcement would be messed up cause it would have given very few people a chance to get it because no one was aware of it.

EllieNeo
09.09.2018 , 04:06 AM | #8
I've been looking when I have time, and still am not seeing anything new. Have considered sending an in-game message to customer support, because I badly want this tauntaun.
The force shall free me.

Elessara
09.09.2018 , 06:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by WARCHILDvolk View Post
I am also a Collector of the mounts and have them all but the Royal TaunTaun. I heard from some other people that it was already released thru twitch and to get this Mount you had to mail in a screen shot of your twitch prime account to get it. this is just hear say remind you. but i would not doubt it. I been checking my twitch prime account for months and i also sent in a ticket about it and keep just getting messages back saying this offer has passed. Twitch prime don't have a Customer service number and when i called swtor about it they act like they know nothing about it. if some one finds some thing out about it please contact me on the Satele Shan Server under Warchildvolk. thank you, Warchild
No screenshot should be required. They had a bundle with a mount - the AC-PT Walker - last year (I think) and no screenshot was necessary. You just claimed the code from Twitch Prime and Redeemed the code through your SWTOR account. I imagine it just hasn't been released yet.

DarthEnrique
09.12.2018 , 06:35 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EllieNeo View Post
I've been looking when I have time, and still am not seeing anything new. Have considered sending an in-game message to customer support, because I badly want this tauntaun.
Me too!