<PVP> 8pm rank everynight, need more 50s!

overkillss

Hey guys,

Imps <PVP> 8pm rank everynight, need more 50s!

Guild information:

-------------------------

PVP has gain 120 new members (180 members 14/1/13) within the last 2-3 weeks where we usually have 5-25 guildies online no matter the time of the day. Our goal is to best one of the biggest guilds on the server & have 2-3 rank wz groups running everynight and a pre 50 group where we accepting pvp players level 10+.

Rank groups:

-------------------

We looking for more 50s to join our rank teams and currently running rank wz everynight at 8pm (Melb). Sometimes we get enough people for 2 groups sometimes we only get 6-7 and have to PUG the rest against an empire side such as BOSS or Pandemic.

We have allot of new 50s which we help gear up as well teach how to play warzone as a team.

We do not rank against Reps at the moment cause they are 2 geared but will in time when more people are geared up!

Pre 50 wz:

--------------

We also run pre 50 wz at 6pm (Melb) time daily where I'm finding the guildies are already running groups of their own during the day.

Bank:

-------

We wish to help members level up and be geared! The bank is full with augments, kits, mods and gear which is free to all members. A restriction applies when joining but as you level you will be able to take more out.

We only ask to donate to the guild bank when you take something out so we can open up more guild bank slots!

Looking for:

-----------------

The only requirement is to be positive and keep it fun! If you're negative, a troll or a drainer, you will be kicked!

I wish for the guild to be a happy environment where everyone has fun and a good time!

Applying:

-------------

If anyone is interested, and sick of getting raped in normal WZ, pst me on my main 'Overkills'

Edited by overkillss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All members are warn if they misbehavior, if they continue to misbehavior, a vote will be made via our officers than he/she will be kicked!

Out of 20-30 members we gain, we always get 1 bad apple!

Edited by overkillss

How is it theft when you placed it in the guild bank yourself?

to be brutally honest I don't think you have ever left a guild on your own terms. You always find a way to ruin your own reputation, and then make a terrible attempt to ruin anything the guild wants to do.

Honestly you should be banned from the game for the antics you get up to. What you are known as, is a griefer, plain and simple. If I ever see you in a guild that isn't of your own making, I will find the guild leader and make sure they understand the type of person you really are.

How is it theft when you placed it in the guild bank yourself?

to be brutally honest I don't think you have ever left a guild on your own terms. You always find a way to ruin your own reputation, and then make a terrible attempt to ruin anything the guild wants to do.

Honestly you should be banned from the game for the antics you get up to. What you are known as, is a griefer, plain and simple. If I ever see you in a guild that isn't of your own making, I will find the guild leader and make sure they understand the type of person you really are.

A guy places $1 million on the street. Some guy picks it up and runs off. That guy is a thief.

In fact, most countries consider forms of "unjust enrichment" a form of theft punishable by law.

If someone just took that money without questioning where it came from, or trying to figure out who to thank, that person is a thief. Anyone with a modicum of dignity and respect for his guildies would know better than to extract valuable items from the guild bank without first asking if it was OK, afterall, the item may have been placed there by mistake or for some specific purpose. Just based on what was said in this thread alone, it sounds like your guild is full of opportunistic yahoos. Whether a guy is a griefer or not has nothing to do with the fact that it is morally reprehensible to take something that doesn't belong to you, just because the guy placed it into the guild bank. If you had even bothered to ask "why?" you would have discovered quickly (as is apparent by the OP's grief) that it was not intended to be taken out of the guild bank. And upon discovery of the fact that the OP did not mean to give those items away, the guild should have immediately taken actions to recover and return such items. The fact that it did not shows the cowardly character of your guild (seriously, did you guys gkick then not bother to return the loot? that is very low).

Edited by iheartnyc

What was the time difference from when he put the money in the gbank and when he got kicked? Seriously if it was like 1-2weeks then just give it back. Do you really have a reason to keep his credits other than to laugh and be greedy? Yeah he was a bad guildie and you can make sure everyone knows that but you can tell there's a bit of a dodgey side by the guild for keeping it aswell

Our guild has augments, augment kits, mods u name it all for free to all members.

and will tell fleet until it loses its members

Both sides are victims where there is so much more to the story than you think! Our officers gave him back the money before he commented above. "Chrysalis" wasn't happy that we kicked him even after receiving a final warning 2 days prior. His response after being kicked was to do whatever it takes to damage PVP reputation and to troll our vent server. After talking to other guilds on the server, they all had problems with him where in the end he was kicked. I just hope he learns from his mistakes when joining his next guild!

Edited by overkillss

This is false officers gave me back 1/3 of the money that i put into the bank i then told the officers i would continue to destroy the guilds reputation until i receive all of my funds back you have stolen

see these pictures for funds given back

See these pictures this allocates what the guild is really like..

:mad:

http://i.imgur.com/MJNr1SO.jpg 1 credit

http://i.imgur.com/tN3Q15m.jpg 100k

http://i.imgur.com/1Xv2KX7.jpg 247k

and another 200k and 1 cyan crystal which i didnt want and i was told it was expertese it was endurance

http://i.imgur.com/27azPkq.jpg money deposited into the bank

http://i.imgur.com/XznMSly.jpg stevoo commenting on how terrible PvP is

Edited by CommandoLeader

Actually I can't be bothered continuing an argument when its obvious you only just got back into the game and just plain don't get it.

It's not an argument. You got called out for stealing from a guildie then subsequently gkicking which is far worse than being a troll of even the greatest magnitude.

You want to address the facts and the merits of the claim, then do so.

It's not an argument. You got called out for stealing from a guildie then subsequently gkicking which is far worse than being a troll of even the greatest magnitude.

You want to address the facts and the merits of the claim, then do so.

Dude I am not even in that guild. I am commenting from the outside looking in. You haven't been around to witness what has occurred with this particular player so you can't comment. I have seen what this player does to other people "for fun". So I haven't stolen a thing.

And Commandoleader can screenshot all he wants because if the money was given back to him in bits then he can choose to not include all screen shots, therefore making it appear in his favour.

But I do agree with Steevo, PVP are kinda **** at PVP.

At the end of the day, Commandoleader is the type of person who would start this whole thing, join the guild, give them money, then troll so hard and cause so much disruption that he gets kicked, JUST so he can go on this kind of tirade. Debate that.

What was the time difference from when he put the money in the gbank and when he got kicked? Seriously if it was like 1-2weeks then just give it back. Do you really have a reason to keep his credits other than to laugh and be greedy? Yeah he was a bad guildie and you can make sure everyone knows that but you can tell there's a bit of a dodgey side by the guild for keeping it aswell

obi this guy was difficult to deal with. I am always helping other players ... with resources, cartel shop items, gtn items or crafted items to the point where even my own characters cant rub together 1 mill for more than a couple days. (Im working on my 8th 50) . I did everything in my power to put things right with this player, I started doing dailies , borrowing creds, explaining the situation to other guildies for donations etc etc . If i had enough admin rights I would have withdrawn his funds and given them straight back and sent him on his way. (to get rid of him) Guild owner was away for the weekend being human , doing real life stuff. out of my control

I spoke it out with this player in Vent. made every effort to reconcile, and did my best to fix the issue for BOTH parties. ( find a common ground ) I felt we did that, but obviously it wasnt enough. and thats the thing... it never is.

when someone gets a bee in their bonnet , to the point where theres a vendetta, (sledging on the forums hate speech etc etc) then it becomes more something more ( A troll ), and you cut your losses and move on. you dont feed trolls.

the problems that exist in PVP (guild) are the same that exist in other guilds. whenever you have different people . with different backgrounds, and the anonymity of the internet. you will not see eye to eye all the time with everyone.

PVP seems alright as a guild, active , friendly. and yeah mostly nice people. reroll a imp sneak in, and find out for yourself.

Edited by falcon_Xtreme

Back to the point of the OP though, always looking for more 50's to do ranked warzones every night. would be nice to get a couple teams going.

Thanks to BOSS for coming out tonight . mixed results. still fun. I have plenty of time for alot of your members. and appreciate the effort.

Edited by falcon_Xtreme

Back to the point of the OP though, always looking for more 50's to do ranked warzones every night. would be nice to get a couple teams going.

Thanks to BOSS for coming out tonight . mixed results. still fun. I have plenty of time for alot of your members. and appreciate the effort.

man i honestly cant believe you guys left every single ranked warzone we had against you... you said thanks to BOSS for coming out tonight.. we also pugged a team together to come out but every single time the warzone started we seemed to be versing no one. i dont want to try and bring your guild down but **** its just annoying. its worse than people leaving/raging quitting in normal warzones, and i hate those *******s that quit in the middle of a warzone.

thanks to BOSS for staying and versing us in ranked last night

Edited by Obirayy

A guy places $1 million on the street. Some guy picks it up and runs off. That guy is a thief.

In fact, most countries consider forms of "unjust enrichment" a form of theft punishable by law.

If someone just took that money without questioning where it came from, or trying to figure out who to thank, that person is a thief. Anyone with a modicum of dignity and respect for his guildies would know better than to extract valuable items from the guild bank without first asking if it was OK, afterall, the item may have been placed there by mistake or for some specific purpose. Just based on what was said in this thread alone, it sounds like your guild is full of opportunistic yahoos. Whether a guy is a griefer or not has nothing to do with the fact that it is morally reprehensible to take something that doesn't belong to you, just because the guy placed it into the guild bank. If you had even bothered to ask "why?" you would have discovered quickly (as is apparent by the OP's grief) that it was not intended to be taken out of the guild bank. And upon discovery of the fact that the OP did not mean to give those items away, the guild should have immediately taken actions to recover and return such items. The fact that it did not shows the cowardly character of your guild (seriously, did you guys gkick then not bother to return the loot? that is very low).

Dude your analogy is soooooooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!! When you DONATE money to the guild bank you are DONATING money. When you DONATE money you should not get it back whatever you do. When you DONATE the money it is no longer yours. He fking DONATED it.

donate=

to present as a gift, grant, or contribution; make a donation of, as to a fund or cause: to donate used clothes to the Salvation Army.

verb (used without object)

to make a gift, grant, or contribution of something; give; contribute: They donate to the Red Cross every year.

man i honestly cant believe you guys left every single ranked warzone we had against you... you said thanks to BOSS for coming out tonight.. we also pugged a team together to come out but every single time the warzone started we seemed to be versing no one. i dont want to try and bring your guild down but **** its just annoying. its worse than people leaving/raging quitting in normal warzones, and i hate those *******s that quit in the middle of a warzone.

I have to agree with Obi, we gave you guys (PVP) basically a week of win trading so you's could get some experience in organised matches and gear up a bit, we havn't had our core team on once yet this year but we ain't leaving games either. We have had a few games where we've gotten raped (like hutball lastnight vs CORE), but thats what you need to learn what your doing wrong and better organise your strats and makeup, hence why we put the foot down agaisnt you guys last night as we are constantly looking to better ourselves as a team, (like using a 17k sorc as our main wasnt there). We only had 3 out of 8 of our core team on, but we are still working on combinations, so our makeup is always changing.

I know we have a good relationship with you guys (PVP), and now I think it's time for you guys to step up into the big leagues (no disrespect intended), yous have probably the highest guild population on server now. You should look at getting a core 8 together for certain nights (mon/thurs), as thats what we aim to do while still queing any night we have a sufficient team to put up.

P.S Did anyone else notice the MASSIVE lag spikes last night? Made that hutball almost unplayable (no excuse for the 6-1 thrashing), it's been terrible over the past week or so, hopefully that patch was a fix.

Edited by Marcusftfw

We are a new guild helping everyone to gear up first, there is no point going against other geared guilds if we aren't geared,. If we do this, people won't turn up everynight for rank cause ewe will get rapped over and over again, no fun!

I know it's annoying but you going to have to live with it for the next couple weeks mate until we are geared up!

Edited by overkillss