Back sheathed/holstered weapons glitch.

nickybroiscool

Hi all, I have recently bought the unstable peacemakers's daulsaber and was wondering if dualsabers/ back holsteres weapons still glitch in cutscenes?? Noticed a while back that my toon tried to grab a random dualsaber from his hips instead of his back lol. If so can I do anything to fix this?

It's not so much a glith as it's the animations were never designed to handle those situations. There are basically two animation types for player characters: lightsaber and side arm. It's why dual and double-bladed saber wielders stand and move like they're holding just a single, single-bladed lightsaber and why Commando's use a pistol in cutscenes instead of their cannon. The lightsaber animation assumes that the saber is on the left hip, which is why back-mounted sabers do odd things. It would be a lot of work to go back and change all of those animations since they would have to redo all of those cutscenes to accommodate the various situations. Considering that they have double-bladed saber wielders stand and move like they're using a single blade I doubt that's a change, not really a fix, they'd devote resources to.