Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assasin - Death field, parasitism bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Assasin - Death field, parasitism bugged?

netkoizmase
08.12.2014 , 09:41 AM | #1
So as the thread says...

First of all Death field - description is clear that it heals for 1% max health for each enemy hit. It always heals for 1%, no matter the number of targets.

Parasitism should heal every crit on dot ticks... However it sometimes decides just not to work... Sometimes it heals 2x in same second so its, obviously, not some ICD that decides to go off, it just refuses to heal.

Anybody have the same problems? Do these talents work as intended for Jedi shadows or are they bugged as well?

johnbgood
08.12.2014 , 09:55 AM | #2
last time i checked on my shadow and my sage (which was about 3-4 month ago) force in balance healed as it should, multiple heals for multiple targets hit. back then i posted a combat log in the sorc forums because someone stated it was bugged. about the crits from dot's i'm not sure, think it works just fine. can you provide a combat log to prove your claim?

Vember
08.13.2014 , 12:24 PM | #3
It heals 1% for each target hit, and those numbers are stacked on top of each other on the screen, so visually it appears to be a single 1% heal, but that's not the case. Check your combat log and you'll see three or five (etc) separate heals depending on how many targets you hit.