Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag Spikes after the last pach

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

erictemplar
02.28.2019 , 02:17 PM | #31
Getting 25+ sec lag spikes with Shae or Vette out. If I'm in a flash point or something, will be booted completely out. This happens with Jugg, Marauder, Assassin, or Sorcerer. Haven't tried it with no companion yet, but some of those Heroics are super deadly without a healer. Please keep us updated as to progress, because this is extremely frustrating. I don't want to play the goodie-two-shoes... I wanna be evil!

Cptn_Miller
03.02.2019 , 01:12 PM | #32
20 days and little to no updates on a game stopping issue, ***.
I don't know half of you half as well as i should like... and i like less than half of you half as much as you deserve...

Cptn_Miller
03.09.2019 , 08:05 PM | #33
Ok *** is going on here ?!?!?!?!

Its been over a month and i can not play my sith warrior's chapter quests cause im stuck with vette !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No updates, no fix, seriously *** is going on here ?!?!?

Get your f'n **** straight and fix this, its a game stopping issue and the time frame for resolution is complete bs.......

Time to uninstall soon.... Gg

I GET IT, YOU ARE ALL INTO ANTHEM AND DON'T GIVE 2 ***** BOUT THIS ANYMORE....
I don't know half of you half as well as i should like... and i like less than half of you half as much as you deserve...

OwenBrooks
03.09.2019 , 08:22 PM | #34
Update posted yesterday

Fix is incoming on 12 March patch https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=961529

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Patch notes will be published on the web end of day Monday most likely, but I wanted to give you a heads up on what is changing!
  • Companions will no longer show up more than once in the Companions and Contacts list after using the autocomplete functions when beginning KOTFE, KOTET, or Jedi Under Siege. Players who were already in this state have had the duplicates removed.
  • Sith Warriors who have Vette as an active Companion will no longer experience intermittent game freezing.
  • Companions whose influence level disappeared have been restored to their correct Influence level.
  • Issues with some companions becoming unsummonable have been corrected.
  • The World Bosses on Ossus will now really award proper kill credit for “Flesh and Steel” and “Masterwork Data Crystal” Missions.
-eric

Cptn_Miller
03.10.2019 , 01:33 PM | #35
Nice, ty for the info.

Dehrro
03.10.2019 , 09:11 PM | #36
Same here. Mostly when i'm using a companion by my side. It's terrible and makes SWTOR impossible to play! Please do something. After all these years, I cant remember such a devastating performance issue.

Screen temporary frozes up to 10 seconds, sometimes a little bit longer.

Dehrro
03.15.2019 , 09:07 PM | #37
Please check out this one too: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9712582

Anybody else having this issue?