Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Help needed - Alacrity formula

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Help needed - Alacrity formula

jauvtus's Avatar


jauvtus
11.11.2019 , 10:52 AM | #1
Is there someone kind and knowledgeable enough to share with me the Alacrity formula for level 75? I found the level 70 one but couldn’t find a newer one. Thank you in advance!
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

orig_mrrabbit's Avatar


orig_mrrabbit
11.11.2019 , 11:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jauvtus View Post
Is there someone kind and knowledgeable enough to share with me the Alacrity formula for level 75? I found the level 70 one but couldn’t find a newer one. Thank you in advance!
Already have a thread on this...look up or...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=971165

Hard read because of too many people arguing - where there is none - and some people constantly tossing around "strawmans".

=8-(

LD_Little_Dragon's Avatar


LD_Little_Dragon
11.11.2019 , 11:46 AM | #3
The percentages for the stats have not changed, just the numbers to reach those percentages:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970681

110% accuracy at 1589-1591.

-1,4 GCD | 7,143% | 1213 Alacrity Rating
-1,3 GCD | 15,385 | 3206 Alacrity Rating

for the specs with an alacricity buff, you're still aiming for the same percentages, just need less numbers to reach them

Tanks are a wee bit more complicated. So far it looks like defense is still way higher than needed just from equipping basic tank gear, so they can swap warding mods for lethal mods. For shield/absord aim for the old 50/50 shield/absorb percentage numbers (rough guideline, really rough. Tanks all have their own preferred shield/absorb ratios to run with.)
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

black_pyros's Avatar


black_pyros
11.11.2019 , 12:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by orig_mrrabbit View Post
Already have a thread on this...look up or...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=971165

Hard read because of too many people arguing - where there is none - and some people constantly tossing around "strawmans".

=8-(
Oh, Mr. Strawman again...No, your thread is about anything but the alacrity formula. You even called all ppl that base their knowledge on formulas (a.k.a. Math) the kool aid drinkers and voodoo followers.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

jauvtus's Avatar


jauvtus
11.11.2019 , 01:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
The percentages for the stats have not changed, just the numbers to reach those percentages:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970681

110% accuracy at 1589-1591.

-1,4 GCD | 7,143% | 1213 Alacrity Rating
-1,3 GCD | 15,385 | 3206 Alacrity Rating

for the specs with an alacricity buff, you're still aiming for the same percentages, just need less numbers to reach them

Tanks are a wee bit more complicated. So far it looks like defense is still way higher than needed just from equipping basic tank gear, so they can swap warding mods for lethal mods. For shield/absord aim for the old 50/50 shield/absorb percentage numbers (rough guideline, really rough. Tanks all have their own preferred shield/absorb ratios to run with.)
Thanks, but I was asking for the formula, not the thresholds. I already know those.
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

phalczen's Avatar


phalczen
11.11.2019 , 03:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by jauvtus View Post
Thanks, but I was asking for the formula, not the thresholds. I already know those.
30 * (1 - (1 - (1/30))^((AlacrityRating/75)/2.015)) which yields a percentage written as a whole number.

Source
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

jauvtus's Avatar


jauvtus
11.12.2019 , 04:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
30 * (1 - (1 - (1/30))^((AlacrityRating/75)/2.015)) which yields a percentage written as a whole number.

Source
Thank you very much!
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

Void_Singer's Avatar


Void_Singer
11.12.2019 , 10:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
30 * (1 - (1 - (1/30))^((AlacrityRating/75)/2.015)) which yields a percentage written as a whole number.

Source
Finally, thank you... been trying to track that down
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.