A Recent Problem with my Crew Skills

TheOneAndOnlyVex

As I've noticed certain crew skills have gone done on me recently. By this statement I mean the level is seeming to drop and I don't know if this is on purpose or what is the deal, if it's some in-game mechanic, and I've searched the popular searches on Google to no avail. So to make this easier instead of spending needless hours in searching for an answer I will post a topic, and hope to get some answers on why this is happening.

Fidelicatessen has the right of it. What you describe should not be happening, but we need more information to be sure what you are seeing is in fact the truth. NOT calling you a liar, but (as Obi-wan told Luke), "your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them."

Well at one point my Artifice was at least 120 (around that number cannot be sure), but if I need to give a guess let's use 125, and honestly I cannot remember what I was doing. Yeah so helping the problem here, but I know it dropped back down to let's say 121, and I've also noticed this happened to my Treasure hunting, but I didn't even pay attention to the precise levels. As I just thought I would just raise it up again which I have. Though if I were a guessing man I would say I was doing missions, and or logged out during the drop in crew skill level. I placed this up here in hopes other people would post here to see if it's just not me it's happening to. So yes we've come to agree it's a bug now, and as far as I can tell I haven't encountered it again.