Active republic RWZ guilds

Valzanik

Republic RWZs has been dismal post 1.4.

Don't Panic: 50% went to GW2->MoP and a few others quit.

Other Side(Hidden Fortress): Tepic and his guild is playing BL2.

BadCompany: Don't really know besides one of their leaders has a d/c problem.

Synergy: Still plays but possibly less due to new PvE content?

Hakuna: Guessing same as above. Never was very active anyways.

Sifu from synergy here... we have been queueing ranked every day for the last month.. even with the new content. We have a lot of players from different timezones and schedule, ergo we sometimes queue in the afternoon, sometimes mid evening, and sometimes stupid late into the early morning. I personally have done ranked betwene an hour and 4 hours every day this week... Edited by Wuzan

Lol badcompany always has a comp on they just dont que..

send me a tell if ur gonna q.....im not waiting in q for hours to play some pug group

synergy gets groups to q against us all the time... (thanks synergy for not being worthless like this poster)

Thanks bigbee.

Whenever BC has enough to queue on, I get on, I msg them, and we queue against each other. Not really sure what the hell the poster is commenting about they wont queue? I've fought BC's team a dozen times in the last week?

For the poster who accuses teams of not queueing, who are ya?

Thanks bigbee.

Whenever BC has enough to queue on, I get on, I msg them, and we queue against each other. Not really sure what the hell the poster is commenting about they wont queue? I've fought BC's team a dozen times in the last week?

For the poster who accuses teams of not queueing, who are ya?

Lul same with Synergy they always have 8+ on but dont que without the perfect comp .

Lul same with Synergy they always have 8+ on but dont que without the perfect comp .

Nah, we fought them many times with different comps, granted they are all good comps :)

Had some good games lately against them just need to learn how to cap nodes LOL :)

Lol. BadCompany seems to be always there whenever I queue up for warzones.

I guess the dude saying that was just confused or frustrated or something.

he is trying out for the cast of a new series "the real house wife's of swtor" from the way it sounds...

one day he might learn men don't play drama queen

Synergy only queueing perfect comps? Who are you kidding.

Synergy queues literally EVERY day. Which means we queue with whoever is on. The other day we queued with like 5 dirty fightning smugglers for *****. We actually almost NEVER queue with a "perfect comp." But if you actually queued ranked warzones, you would know that.

Synergy only queueing perfect comps? Who are you kidding.

Synergy queues literally EVERY day. Which means we queue with whoever is on. The other day we queued with like 5 dirty fightning smugglers for *****. We actually almost NEVER queue with a "perfect comp." But if you actually queued ranked warzones, you would know that.

I can attest to this. This is SexyB/Moose. Sifu frequently asks me to join rated. So right off the bat it's a bad mix with me dps'ing. On rare occasion we face off against Imp guilds or Imp pugs. It's typically repub guilds or repub pugs that Sifu usually helps organize, btw. Besides volition and hey I'm MVP, and maybe 1-2 others, where are the imps doing rated?

Bunch of Imp guilds stopped queuing lately.

7 v 8 broke up it seems.

Most of MVP is playing on the Pub side under their very original I am not MVP guildtag.

We did fight a good Pwnstars group for 1 match, we didn't take them seriously and they smoked us in voidstar. Hoping they will queue again.

So yep on Imp side it's pretty barren these days.

Bunch of Imp guilds stopped queuing lately.

7 v 8 broke up it seems.

Most of MVP is playing on the Pub side under their very original I am not MVP guildtag.

We did fight a good Pwnstars group for 1 match, we didn't take them seriously and they smoked us in voidstar. Hoping they will queue again.

So yep on Imp side it's pretty barren these days.

Well this is my opinion. All guilds need to que more, even MVP. Especially after 1.5... All I see are premades in the regs. That is complete bull. Many guilds have enough people online but here is something that really bugs me...they all wait for their perfect comp with their perfect players. Drives me insane. Even MVP is guilty of this. Badcompany well... I dont care what you say... There is always enough on to que...and you could easily talk to other guilds to get a team going instead of waiting...Synergy yes you guys qued a lot a while back but that was october and early nov...for about 2 weeks now everyone seems to just do regs...Even MVP could get off their pubs and get a group going or they need to make a decision to main repubs and get a rated team going there...I dont know anymore but this is ridiculous...effing que up people. The way I see it...everyone should be ashamed to call this a pvp server...Everyone has dropped the ball. We cant wait for bw to do x servers or make rateds happen that could be forever...I believe we as a community need to start working together to make rateds happen and be competitive once again.

Now, I do not know for a fact if guilds have been quing or not as I havnt been in a rated for a week and a bit...but I am seeing way too many premade regs. Even if your guild has 4 players on conistently...try to team up with 4 from another guild...Get a team going. There are sooo many players on our server (mostly bads) but enough decent players to have way more rated games. This is all my opinion but I think it is just ridiculous. A month or two ago there were a lot of games... but there could have been way more teams quing. Anyways that is my rant and please start queing again.

We queued last night for several hours Aldiez. Had some good games against volition and pwn stars (<3 Hyssant).

I was away for a few days and a couple people were distracted by their pub toons but I think we'll pick up playing again.