Excuse me BioWare

VdFExarKun

Excuse me BioWare, but in case you haven't noticed, your entire Arena System sucks big time.

Do you expect from us to continue to play this crap for another 30 seasons? *********** get rid of this ridiculous solo ranked, it's nothing but a big joke since the start.

Give us back 8v8 FFS! Even better give us more stinking brackets for arena like 2v2 and 3v3.

*********** do something...

Edited by VdFExarKun

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh btw dear beloved BioWare, just had a solo ranked match. You know what happened?

We lost the first round and the match was over, it somehow counted double or w/e. It's really good to still see bugs from season 1 in the game. Such nostalgia feelings. Such bugfixing. Much amaze.

cute to see how BW works, instead of even trying fixing PvP/Game at all, they come weekly out with new cartel items, such as a Saber,color crystals, yes random stuff 90 % of playerbase dont give a f,... about

so it would be interesting in see how BW thinks, or do they think at all? this game is dead in less than a year if nothing happening.

crossqueue, server merge, something.

Alright BioWare, thanks for forcing me to reactivate my WoW sub. Haven't played WoW since january '11.

We all know how ****ed up WoW is these days and yet it is more fun than this piece of ****.

BioWare must really care a lot about their product and their customers. Btw BioWare your PR team sucks big time too, just in case you haven't read the news.

PvP moslty dead. No 1 cares about popularity of this part of the game. "CM, PvE conten, yes. PvP? Never heard about this thing." ©

BW-s class balance - who whine more(ofc he played only this class/spec and saw only weak side) - he need a buff. Who whine more about any other class competetive(he ofc never played this class/spec and knows only strong side) - he need a nerf. Srsly just have no words...epic.

Engine - this engine is just....****. No OwPvP, cause epic engine(if srsly motivated OwPvP will be more funny than other). 8*8 ranked? Who will play? 2-3 teams as before and this is was prime time 2-3 teams, yes when they decided to delete this part of the game there was more teams, but was and few weeks.

Srsly they just don't care about PvP, solo ranked is a joke, group ranked is a joke. Just play for fun. Play fotm specs, use advantages, bugs and be happy. Or u can be a jedi and play fair. hehe :D

P.S. I saw peoples when new patch released, then again dead, PvP is dead.

Edited by helpmewin

Season 2 Solo queue All-Galaxy Sniper complains about Solo ranked in season 3 being trash.

LOL

Did your luck run out?

I didn't say that season 3 is trash, solo ranked has been trash since season 1. Instead of reanimating the PvP in this game, it helped the decline of it.

My luck didn't run out, still on first spot but I'm tired of this crappy arena system/design and the inbalance of the classes like many others. It's just not fun. It has dozens of flaws and BioWare gives a **** about it apparently.

The only thing that matters for BioWare seems to be the Cartel Market.

Oh btw dear beloved BioWare, just had a solo ranked match. You know what happened?

We lost the first round and the match was over, it somehow counted double or w/e. It's really good to still see bugs from season 1 in the game. Such nostalgia feelings. Such bugfixing. Much amaze.

Well, that match gave me 15+ rating :D

However, I would've been furious had it happened to me.

Yep, I'm a hypocrite like that.

Ya pvp is what I play for, but lets be honest, I'm just waiting for a different mmo to come out-sandbox maybe-perhaps a nice little niche that I can settle into and actually have developers give a rats (insert a word for an orifice of the body that is below the belt and excretes fecal matter) Edited by Dacorianton

Ya pvp is what I play for, but lets be honest, I'm just waiting for a different mmo to come out-sandbox maybe-perhaps a nice little niche that I can settle into and actually have developers give a rats (insert a word for an orifice of the body that is below the belt and excretes fecal matter)

Maybe W40k: Eternal Crusade turns out to be good, who knows.

Other Developers would need to try pretty hard to deliver something worse than this games PvP.

cute to see how BW works, instead of even trying fixing PvP/Game at all, they come weekly out with new cartel items, such as a Saber,color crystals, yes random stuff 90 % of playerbase dont give a f,... about

so it would be interesting in see how BW thinks, or do they think at all? this game is dead in less than a year if nothing happening.

crossqueue, server merge, something.

Do you have any statistics that suggest that "90%" don't care about these items? No? I thought not.

Bioware does have statistics, and I can safely assume they show the opposite of the assumptions of the vocal minority.

Either that, or EA is just a terrible business (but that can't be true because they make buckets of money).

I think I am gonna login to my fresh Lv55 marauder and solo q for ranked :troll:

I will honestly never know what BioWare is thinking, but there is only 1 thing we can do: deal with it. Might as well try and squeeze some fun out of it while we're at it.

OP dude, take a chill pill. A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel the rage and spittle in your posts.

Yes good, it's my intention. No need to sugarcoat this crap like others do.

To quote a purple Jedi: "I've had it with these mother****ing solo matches on this mother****ing mmo!"

Yes good, it's my intention. No need to sugarcoat this crap like others do.

To quote a purple Jedi: "I've had it with these mother****ing solo matches on this mother****ing mmo!"

By sugarcoat you mean actually post reasoned evidence.

If half your post is being profanity filtered, you are doing it wrong.