Worst Star Wars Character Of All Time.....GO!

sfatmedic

In your opinion who is by far the most pathetic, annoying, dumb, or worthless character in the Star Wars universe and why?

My opinion: Jar Jar Binks

Why: He is a completely worthless S.O.B that did nothing but whine and made repeated failed attempts at comic relief. He single-handedly destroyed Episode I and should be erased from Star Wars lore as soon as possible.....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever had taken over the 501st Stormtrooper division, you know, Vader's Fist, the division that wiped out the Jedi Temple... and got absolutely stomped on by some 2 ft tall carebears.

Well to be fair to the temple, it was mostly padawans the 501st killed and some knights which isn't a real challenge at all. Plus its the Empire's fault for underestimating a seemingly insignifcant species.

The pilot in ESB who said "two fighters against a star destroyer" in the most dry, lifeless, wooden way ever seen in a movie. Nothing in the Prequels even comes close to that. It's like he was trying to be Wedge, only with a hangover, on valium, having not slept for 3 days straight.

I agree on Luke Skywalker but Darth was cool. Darth remains Cool. Wimpy anakin to much like luke.

I find the archetypal hothead idiot youth male archetype highly annoying in their stupidity. I'm ok with the true white knight and dark knight archetypes.

Kreia.

Say what you will about Jar Jar, he was never implied to be all that important or intelligent or right about anything.

Whats funny, is that just in that ONE movie he was portrayed as clumsy and what not. Rest of EP 2 & 3, he seems to be level headed and not much of a joker anymore and knowing what to do.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Elan Sel'Sabagno. He tried to sell a Jedi drugs! ...I mean come on. what kind of message is that?

People hate Jar Jar, but he was just the prequels C3PO, I mean what did the shiny golden droid do other than moan and ***** all the time? Oh wait, that was Anakin in the prequels...

Whats funny, is that just in that ONE movie he was portrayed as clumsy and what not. Rest of EP 2 & 3, he seems to be level headed and not much of a joker anymore and knowing what to do.

Dude gets used like a tool in 2nd and 3rd....level headed, i think not.

Kyle Katarn. Playing Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, I learned that his view on the Force is dumb and that he has alot of friends

So he's the worst SW character ever because his thoughts on the force are dumb? ... Or because he has a lot of friends? Are friends bad now?

Edited by Ruliya

Well he wasn't the same Jar jar we saw in EP 1 is my point, he grew up.

To be fair, in episode I it clearly states/shows that the character has a penchant for clumsiness. I don't think he has enough air time in Episodes II and III to show it. I mean, Amidala is the Senator, so what exactly is Jar Jar's role? Is he an assistant to her? I assume he has some senatorial roles, being that he is manipulated (very easily) into granting Palpatine executive powers and what not.

He represents the Gungans I suppose, but Amidala represents the planet? I actually don't know the answer here lol. Was Jar Jar just in those movies for continuity purposes? :p

Edited by Ruliya

that singing creature from the mos eisley cantina in the revamped versions of Episode 4. with the lip stick?

And the worst thing in the world is taking away the LUB JUB ewok song. REmember the LUB JUB song? They don't sing that now. It angers me.

LUB JUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB JUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB JUB DUB JUB LUB DUB JUUUUUUB DUUUUUB DUUUUUUBB

Most worthless in the entire EU?

Jedi "Master" Vrook Lamar.

A self-righteous windbag who never missed an opportunity to issue a scolding instead of actually doing something useful. His errors were almost terminally fatal for the Jedi order. Misjudged & misinterpreted the Mandalorian threat. Allowed a murderous Dark Jedi conspiracy to prosper right under his nose. Misjudged Revan. Twice! Fled into hiding during the Jedi Civil War. Reemerged only to lead a conspiracy to MURDER the Exile outright. Failed due to the intervention of Darth Kreia & died. The man's entire track record was one of high-handed arrogance coupled with repeated failure as both a teacher and agent of justice.

For all the hate on Jar-Jar, as a general he defeated the Trade Federations droid army and later secured the Gungan people representation in the Galactic senate. So he wasn't _useless_, just really annoying to anyone over the age of 8.