Worst Star Wars Character Of All Time.....GO!

sfatmedic

Jar Jar is the obvious choice...

I would say Vrook is another bad char.

I also can't stand Darth emo... (Jacen Solo).

I - III Obiwan Kenobi, seriously his bad parenting skills led to Anakin being so emo...

As far as the Ewoks, I view it as though the Imperials didn't view them as being a serious threat, they were operating on the Ewok's home territory, and there are some large predators on the Forest Moon of Endor that the Ewoks have to deal with... Those traps that took out the AT-STs were actually meant for those predators. And the lines that hit the necks of those biker scouts, were actually trip lines.

Remember Stormtrooper helmets often hampered people's vision, the white armor didn't help matters either, while the ewoks blended into their surroundings. One of the things that the Empire failed to realize was the Ewoks' lack of technological advancement likely had more to do with a serious lack of metal on the forest moon. While it had some, they didn't discover huge amounts of metal needed to make more advanced technology.

Another thing, while that may have been the Emperor's best troops, I don't think they had the best of commanders putting it mildly.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayden Christensen's Anakin.

I couldn't resist doing a my character affection thread for this:

JK: Is sent to train under her but finds her lessons too harsh. Gets his hide handed to him by Kira Carsen several times during practice spars. Eventually can no longer take it. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

JC: Acts out in one of his history classes and receives a stern lecture and ultimately a failing grade. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

Smuggler: While on assignment in Coruscant's underbelly, gets seduced by my Smuggler and wakes up in some seedy hotel bed, drugged and minus all his possessions including his lightsaber. Made to feel really stupid. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

Trooper: Is assigned a squad of soldiers including my Trooper while on assignment. Starts to act out and tries to pick a fight with my Trooper. Gets knocked on his rear via a rifle butt and gets chewed out severely. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

SW: He and some fellow padawans are running security on a transport ship that comes under attack by my SW. My Sw starts slaughtering them left and right. Haydenkin chickens out and runs for an escape pod getting away but made to look like the ultimate coward in front of everyone. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

SI: Gets into a fight with her. Is about to beat ehr down but then tries to hit on her. My man hating SI takes exception and KO's him with force lightning. When he wakes up she is gone and he is made to feel real stupid. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

BH: Sent to hunt my BH down in a bad area of Coruscant and tracks him to a bar. Does not make it past the front entrance. Runs into Skadge who beats him up and does unspeakable things to him. Wakes up in a garbage pile beaten and battered. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

IA: Assigned to guard a critical intel target from my IA who is on a mission to retrieve. She easily lures the hotheaded Haydenkin into a trap and KO's him. He wakes up and finds out my IA was able to retrieve everything and escape. Pitches an epic fit and goes crying back to mommy on Tattooine and fades into obscurity.

Jar Jar Binks is excusable.

Anakin Skywalker is by FAR the worst. The MOST emo, pouty, simple-minded, weak-willed, whiniest, most disrespectful brat to have ever disgraced the Star Wars lore. Then there's Padme Amidala, whose obviously not mentally stable enough to exist in modern society.

Anakin: "I killed them...I killed them all. And not just the men, but the women, and the children. They're animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them!"

And after hearing that Anakin butchered an entire tribe of people, living, breathing people, Padme Amidala says: "To be angry is to be human."

Yet she's shocked when Anakin murders a room of children. Um, Padme, that's just Anakin being Anakin. Killing children, ************ people out, especially friends, and crying.