Getting tired of **** (&*(^%%

Why is Barrel Roll so &*(%&^$ broken? I am being locked onto whle in the middle of barrel roll and 1 shotted. It's insane. People glitching all over the screen, taking no damage. GSF on The Bastion is terrible as an Imperial most of the time. I see people doing 90k damage and 1 shotting with minimal effort. IN SCOUTS. How does a Scout one shot people? Edited by OpeningToEndgame
rrr

I see people doing 90k damage and 1 shotting with minimal effort. IN SCOUTS. How does a Scout one shot people?

They don't, unless you're at half hull and low shields and they're right next to you. That's not really a one shot, since you've already taken a chunk of damage. Even then, cluster missiles are often what turn a failed pass into a kill (dat dot).

In the words of a friend, "It looks like you're taking damage. Have you tried not taking damage?"

Scouts well flashfires/stings can do a "sudo one shot" not actually a one shot but an over buffed series of burst damage that kills you before you know what's going on.

That said if your flying a scout, one shots and burst sudo one shots are absolutely to be expected. Scouts have light armor and light shields, the game would be broken if they didn't evaporate suddenly every once in a while.

Now if your in a Striker or GS and Scouts are "sudo one shotting you" There is a problem.

Oh and BTW there is a problem because Bursty Scouts are one shotting Strikers and GS before they can break off from the attack, and so yes one aspect of one scout class does need a nerf.

P.S. save your barrel role till the missile is actually launched, rather then trying to break the lock on. The best way to break an attempted lock is change direction 90 degrees, or put an object any object between oyu and it interrupts the lock.

Why is Barrel Roll so &*(%&^$ broken? I am being locked onto whle in the middle of barrel roll and 1 shotted. It's insane. People glitching all over the screen, taking no damage. GSF on The Bastion is terrible as an Imperial most of the time. I see people doing 90k damage and 1 shotting with minimal effort. IN SCOUTS. How does a Scout one shot people?

Thermite torpedo.