No matter what they will cry...

Badlander

I do not care if you put all in the same armor, make us all play the same class and use the same weapons. The bad players will still be bad, they will still lose and then run to the forums and scream that things are unbalanced.

Look at every other pvp forum from other games. Every one from the day those forums opened till now are full of crying, screaming bad players and nothing that the other gaming companies did stopped it.

But, go ahead listen to the screams and i wish you good luck with it :)

I do not care if you put all in the same armor, make us all play the same class and use the same weapons. The bad players will still be bad, they will still lose and then run to the forums and scream that things are unbalanced.

Look at every other pvp forum from other games. Every one from the day those forums opened till now are full of crying, screaming bad players and nothing that the other gaming companies did stopped it.

But, go ahead listen to the screams and i wish you good luck with it :)

If everyone was playing with the same deck of cards, then at least you would know that when someone complains about losing, it was because they were beat fairly (or as fairly as you can get with different classes)

I 100% agree with the Op. I don't know where the fun is in out gearing someone knowing you won based on gear and not skill. If you want tier gear pve that's what it's for. If you want player vs player close the gap on gear and may the best skill win, that's the way pvp should be and I hope they close the gap by a large margin.

The perfect mmo would have no gear gap, make the gear "cooler" or different in some way to give the elitist type something to brag about because most sure won't be able to brag on their pvp skill when the gap is not there...it's that simple.