Servers that have not been chosen so far!

actorman

Yeah, I think you're right. Hyperspace cannon get's pvp matches from 4-10 pm most every day without waiting and on fleet we have 15-30 during peak time with 4-20 on any given planet. We are better off than most so I was not surprised they are making us wait. And wait we will, it looks like there is a good chance more won't be done till next week.

Darth Sion gets warzones from 12pm -12am, sometimes longer on the weekends.

There were still 50 people on fleet on a daily basis and sometimes 70-80 on the weekends during peak hours.

At least that's what it was like until THIS Monday!

Now the whole server is paralyzed by Bioware's indecision and lack of information - nobody does anything anymore, just wait, wait, wait and check the transfer list. :mad:

How hard can it be to count active players and active subscriptions?

Bioware has all the exact statistics, so this is just a matter of simple arithmetic!

I can only assume the server merges are orchestrated by some MBA's in corporate HQ, while the actual programmers, engineers, and game developers have little say in the matter.

There were still 50 people on fleet on a daily basis and sometimes 70-80 on the weekends during peak hours.

Now the whole server is paralyzed by Bioware's indecision and lack of information - nobody does anything anymore, just wait, wait, wait and check the transfer list. :mad:

Bioware has all the exact statistics, so this is just a matter of simple arithmetic!

I can only assume the server merges are orchestrated by some MBA's in corporate HQ, while the actual programmers, engineers, and game developers have little say in the matter.

I think it's a issue of how many people are planning on actually transferring. I like that they are willing to take a little time and be responsible with this, I would hate it if I got stuck on a server with huge wait times. The same thing happened to my server, we have a lot of people who are just waiting. I think the whole thing will be over by next week so we won't have to wait long.

It might be that they are trying to get accurate numbers for the weekend on not only your server,including those who may log in after a break anticipating the transfers, but also an accurate population number for the planned destination server(s) so they don't create unintended issues of login queues and lag.

Grrrrr there are only 7 west coast left and mine would be one of them! Lol, I'm okay with waiting. Just excited.

Yea I am in the same shoes as you and I am real frustrated with it. Its like we are paying the same as everyone else yet we basiclly have a broken game still.

Every server where I had created characters has been hit except for one.

Every one of them so far ended up being an origin server.

The server that I have left is not one that I play on any more, but it is where I played first until the community degenerated to the point of my just not wanting to be around it any more.

Not naming names, but fleet chat was a wasteland.

Anyway, the characters there (a high-level in one faction and a mid-level in the other, along with another 10~ or two) are really only waiting for open transfers so I can move them to where I play now and loot them before I delete them.

Please no Red Eclipse for the rest of the EU PVE servers (at least not Peragus Mining Facility lol). Dune Bantha and Bacca's blade are the last 2 standard population ones at the best of times, making one of them a destination server and allocating the rest of the light ones to them might work out better.

Belgoth's is with you here!...

How is Darth Malek population wise? Belgoth's still has about 80-100 Pubs online(total, not fleet) usually.

Which Belgroths Beacon do you play on? The one I play on doesnt have that many playing. Last Friday at 11 pm Central there was 3 people on the fleet. There is really only 1 Competive Republic Guild and all the Imp's have left. If this is one of the more populated servers and We aren't geeting transfered then this game is in far worse shape then people have been claiming.

Any guesses on where the rest of the east coast PVE servers will transfer to?

Possibly which of the remaining has the highest pop?

It's not hard to make an educated guess. They are transferring everyone to one or two servers. Just see which PVE servers are standard to full and the one or two that are will give your a pretty good idea.

Speaking for Crevasse City, we are relatively small. The Imperial side is the smaller it the two usually averaging maybe 100-150 players server-wide during primetime. As for the Pub side, the population is a bit more dense averaging around 200-250 during primetime. Though a PvE server, PvP has popped maybe 2 days in the past month and a half (50's PvP) and it has been pretty scarce on the server as a whole. My guess is that the Pub side of the server is what brings most to the table in regards to population, though it sounds to me like it's not much compared to other servers. It's ironic since the main guild on the Pub side is seriously contemplating staying on Crevasse City; looks like a sinking ship to me though. We are probably just a server that is being kept as a topper-offer of sorts for one of the big pop. servers. Since they opened Shadowlands as a third PvE East Coast server, I'd think that's where the majority of the EC PvE servers are going.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the list! It's nice seeing we aren't the only ones left out of the transfers for now.

Ya this is such crap they aren't going to open any new ones all weekend?! Way to make ALMOST everyone so happy with your game and at the same time alienate a good majority of us left behind on ou dead servers!! Amazing decision made by the team on that one.

I understand the need to monitor populations and all that crap but they should have been doing that for months now and had this all ready for everyone!!

we are on luka sene and do not want to lose our names, so our whole guild voted to stay put.

We have all fingers and toes crossed that we are picked as a destination server.. but i guess thats the same for most players.

Your guild is aware that if they don't take the transfer and remain on the server, that BW will merge the servers or shut them down in the very near future , thus causing you all to go to a new server and lose your names anyways?

It's not like BW is going to keep servers open for 10,20,30 people. Well they might,but it seems kind of pointless to be creating all these superservers if they are still going to keep low pop servers open. Add in the fact that the economy has hit BW,they recently laid off a bunch of folks and you can bet they probably won't be willing to maintain operating costs on servers that have a small group of people that refused to transfer on them

Come on and open more servers already!!! I want to transfer off my dead server like everyone else but NO!!! Had to wait all weekend and play on a broken service I'm still paying for for some reason while others are moved and content! Such crap to make us last few servers wait all weekend and still No info yet when they opening more servers!!

Come on and open more servers already!!! I want to transfer off my dead server like everyone else but NO!!! Had to wait all weekend and play on a broken service I'm still paying for for some reason while others are moved and content! Such crap to make us last few servers wait all weekend and still No info yet when they opening more servers!!

You make Bioware want to help others.....how?

Here's the list of destination server transfers as of 10 minutes ago (12:14 pm 6/18/2012).

Shadow Hand is the *only* server without a transfer option that is likely to get one.

APAC

• Dalborra PvE No change likely
  • Master Dar'Nala PvP No change likely
  • Gav Daragon RP PvE No change likely

EUR English

• Nightmare Lands PvE Destination for: Bacca's Blade, Bao-Dur, Dune Bantha, Frostclaw, Hidden Beks, Hydian Way, Peragus Mining Facility, Sith'ari
  • The Red Eclipse PvE Destination for: Dxun Battle Circle, Eye of Ashlanae, Flames of the Crucible, Goluud Corridor, Kellian Jarro, Ludo Kressh, Rogue Moon, Sluis Shipyards, The Arkanian Legacy, Luka Sene
  • Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP Destination for: Ahto City, Chuundar, Hex Droid, Kai-kan, Niman,Scepter of Ragnos, Senator Contispex, Starstorm One, Tassaa Bareesh, The Exile's Crystal, The Kumumgah, The Ravager, The Shadow Runner, Tott Doneeta, Trayus Academy, Ula Vii, Uthar Wynn, Basilisk Droid, Bloodworthy, Legions of Lettow
  • The Progenitor RP PvE Destination for: Shaltin Tunnels, Trask Ulgo
  • Lord Calypho RP PvP No change likely

EUR French

• Mantle of the Force PvE Destination for: Hssiss, Kissai Caste, Phateem Halls of Knowledge, Vodo-Siosk Baas,
  • Darth Nihilus PvP Destination for: Atris, Baron Deathmark, Dol Grenn, Hrakert Rift, Mecrosa Order, Princess Galia, Star Map
  • Battle Meditation RP PvE Destination for: Kessel Run
  • Huntmaster RP PvP No change likely

EUR German

• T3-M4 PvE Destination for: Darth Andeddu, Exar Kun, Force Harvester, Lenico Gargantuan, Odacer-Faustin Academy, Sith Triumvirate, Supreme Commander Stantorrs
  • The Jedi Tower PvE Destination for: Dreypa's Oubliette, Handmaidens of Atris, Murakami Orchid, Opila Crystal, Stereb Cities, The Cinzia
  • Jar'Kai Sword PvP Destination for: The Restoration Zone, Blotus the Hutt, Brianna, Darth Revan's Mask, Darth Traya, Exis Station, Gnawer's Roost, Loramarr, Pius Dea, The Krath Enchanter
  • Vanjervalis Chain RP PvE Destination for: Cassus Fett, Zayne Carrick
  • Jen'jidai RP PvP No change likely

US East

• Canderous Ordo PvE Destination for: Assassins of Sion, Juyo, Kaas City, Kathol Rift, Krayiss Obelisk, Master Dorak, The Constant, The Corsair, The Courageous, Whitebeam Run, Zez-Kai Ell
  • Corellian Run PvE Destination for: Anturi Reach, Colonel Tobin, Crevasse City, Darth Bandon, Firaxan Shark, ICE Breaker, Mind Trick, Sith Wyrm, Tarro Blood, Thana Vesh
  • Jedi Covenant PvE Destination for: Axial Park, Eidolon Security, Fort Garnik, Hanharr, Keetael, Keller's Void, Khoonda Militia, Ki-Ta Kren, Nathema, Sedyn Kyne, Telos Restoration Project, The Defenestrator, Shii-Cho
  • Shadow Hand PvE Not yet transferred.
  • The Shadowlands PvE Destination for: Dreshdae Cantina, Elysium, Giradda the Hutt, Grand Master Zym, Krayt Dragon, Sith Meditation Sphere, The Razor
  • Prophecy of the Five PvP Destination for: Bondar Crystal, Davik's Estate, Death Wind Corridor, Gardens of Talla, Infinity Gate, Iron Citadel, Naddist Rebels, Saber of Exar Kun, Sword of Ajunta Pall, Terentatek, The Twin Spears, Veela, Anchorhead, Helm of Graush, Port Nowhere, Vulkar Highway
  • The Fatman PvP Destination for: Cho Mai, Firkrann Crystal, Hedarr Soongh, Kinrath Spider, Rwookrrorro, The Deadweight, Thendys Noori, Belgoth's Beacon, Darth Malak
  • The Ebon Hawk RP PvE Destination for: Kath Hound, Lord Adraas, Rubat Crystal, Sanctum of the Exalted, Shien
  • Jung Ma RP PvP Destination for: Ajunta Pall, Ven Zallow

US West

• Drooga's Pleasure Barge PvE Destination for: Darth Xedrix, Fa'athra, Lord Praven, Mask of Nihilus, Master Gnost-Dural, Master Zhar Lestin, Perlemian Trade Route, Darth Sion, Hyperspace Cannon, Veeboo Lunx, Zakkeg Beast
  • The Harbinger PvE Destination for: Empress Teta, Gauntlet of Kressh, Kaiburr Crystal, Krath, Namadii Corridor, Soresu, Wall of Light, Zaalbar, Space Slug, The Jekk'Jekk Tarr, Vornskr
  • The Bastion PvP Destination for: Black Vulkars, Daragon Trail, Dark Reaper, Infinite Empire, Mandalore the Indomitable, Nadd's Sarcophagus, Rakata Mind Prison, Shadowtown, The Crucible Pits, The Maw, Destination for: The Swiftsure, Warriors of the Shadow, Wound in the Force
  • Begeren Colony RP PvE Destination for: Lord Ieldis, Vrook Lamar

Edited by Scorpienne