Treek affection

SunnyBun

She has conversations, just not as many. Just like HK. Give her gifts. "Problem" solved.

There's a grand total of...... nothing so far from the vendors, curator, or crew missions that have given me any sort of affection with her. That, and I have to spend SO MUCH MORE MONEY to mod her than anybody else. I don't even know why.....

There's a grand total of...... nothing so far from the vendors, curator, or crew missions that have given me any sort of affection with her. That, and I have to spend SO MUCH MORE MONEY to mod her than anybody else. I don't even know why.....

While you have treek out, if you mouse over any companion gift, it will show you how much if any affection she will get from that gift.. Simply select the ones that give her affection..

My treek is already maxed at 10k as is my HK, and I have gone through all their conversations.. I did this by simply using my crew skills that give me companion gifts.. I didn't have to buy any at all..

No, they do not gain affection from conversations that I have seen.. :)

Edited by MajikMyst

HK-51 gains affection points while doing KuS, Makeb and Oricon, depending on one's choices. It is ALSO possible to gain affection points with Treek on Oricon but under 300 at most I think.

Either way, I honestly doubt that Bioware has someone working on a corner, adding affection points for Treek and HK-51, if you get them fairly early for your character. That ship has long since past, despite the fact HK-51 comments on stuff like any other character starting with Nar Shaddaa.

HK-51 gains affection points while doing KuS, Makeb and Oricon, depending on one's choices. It is ALSO possible to gain affection points with Treek on Oricon but under 300 at most I think.

Either way, I honestly doubt that Bioware has someone working on a corner, adding affection points for Treek and HK-51, if you get them fairly early for your character. That ship has long since past, despite the fact HK-51 comments on stuff like any other character starting with Nar Shaddaa.

Just saying that if they took the time to add Treek they should've added her in completely, not half assed as it feels now. Like she's just thrown in and not really part of your crew.

Just saying that if they took the time to add Treek they should've added her in completely, not half assed as it feels now. Like she's just thrown in and not really part of your crew.

You know, I am pretty sure that it isn't as simple as just adding them into previous conversations.. Sadly computer programing isn't so dynamic that new things can be added into old programming that easily..

So I have to wonder how realistic your request is.. Just saying.. :)

You know, I am pretty sure that it isn't as simple as just adding them into previous conversations.. Sadly computer programing isn't so dynamic that new things can be added into old programming that easily..

So I have to wonder how realistic your request is.. Just saying.. :)

Meh. I post whatever suggestions of mine seem logical, no matter how unrealistic computer coding makes it.

Myst usually turns out to be the voice of reason for my insane posts, lol. Thanks, Myst!

Meh. I post whatever suggestions of mine seem logical, no matter how unrealistic computer coding makes it.

Myst usually turns out to be the voice of reason for my insane posts, lol. Thanks, Myst!

Did I miss something?? The post you quoted wasn't to you.. :confused:

What suggestion did you make?? I am lost here.. :confused:

Did I miss something?? The post you quoted wasn't to you.. :confused:

What suggestion did you make?? I am lost here.. :confused:

Didn't have to be quoted to me, lol. Just thanking you for making all our insane suggestion threads at lest a little reasonable. :p