New Content

Gauddy

They had a livestream a few weeks ago, we'll be getting Echoes of Vengeance around the Holiday season. If another delay doesn't happen.

It will continue the Kira and Scourge quest of dealing with the Emperor's plague affecting Satele's students, as well as an internal conflict among the Mandalorians in the form of a Flashpoint.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Minor Spoilers

Now that the game was fixed I got to play. I didn't play the original Knights of the Old Republic, but I can appreciate the nostalgia those who did will get. My prime character Jedi Knight got the kiss with Theron. It was a long absence of play. He was missed. I very much appreciate the chance my Jedi Knight got to express the love to Satele. Very romantic. I haven't received the letters yet people talked about. Maybe when I next log in I'll have them. I hope they truly fixed it and get the correct romance one from Theron. I appreciate Arcann and Senya got to tag along and was very glad Lana was not involved in the main plot. I do like her, but I got a Mary Sue vibe from her in the previous stories. I needed the break. My Jedi Knight was respectful and caring to her in conversation.

The final battle I didn't know what to do. Was I supposed to attack the minions? I did a little when it looked like the Boss was invulnerable, but I mainly attacked the Boss. I came close to dropping many times but somehow got healing. Is that the Satele Power thing? Anyway, fun game.

Edit: Got the letters but none from Theron. Boo. It's ok. He's still my Jedi's beloved.

Tried the Mandalorian Flashpoint. I see everyone's point about too many minions, and they're not mooks. Almost everyone is a white star rating or above. They force an Influence 1 Companion on you who heals for bantha pudhu when set to Heal. I encountered a glitch of my own doing preventing further play and had to abandon. The glitch can be avoided, i.e. don't leave the Flashpoint to fix gear. Don't know if I'll try again. It wasn't fun.

Edited by Hadsil