Warzone Lag is horable since 6.0.

laiboch

Since 6.0 the lag in warzones has made a real mess of things. I am not sure what caused it or why, but since the patch I am seeing things that I have not seen on this level before. Ruberbanding and bouncing. Unable to attack your target even though they are right in front of you only to see them snap to a new location somewhere else. Hitting someone with a stun only to have them stop some 20m away because the game finally registered the attack. The list goes on. Hell I even killed a player only to see their corpse fall down half way down a hill. While it was a bit amusing it also shows just how bugged the warzones are right now.

Skill lag and sync issues galore. If it wasn't so bloody annoying it would almost be funny.

I can go into ops, flashpoints and anywhere else and none of this happens. After all In SWTOR 6.0 Hammer Station Onslaught: Rise of RNG Grind I spend plenty of time doing those things. It is only happening (or at least painfully obvious) in warzones.

It would be rally nice to see this addressed because its making warzones effectively unplayable for me and I have seen plenty of people talking about the same issue.