Jorgan Quest "Acceptable Risk" help.

tyrannylol

this is generally directed at anybody whos completed the quest but as far as i can tell it takes you right through the heart of the enemy base on tatooine and there's no way around it. This is a level 38 quest but you have to run through thick zones of level 50 champions? I'm really confused and if I'm missing a path someone please let me know.

this is generally directed at anybody whos completed the quest but as far as i can tell it takes you right through the heart of the enemy base on tatooine and there's no way around it. This is a level 38 quest but you have to run through thick zones of level 50 champions? I'm really confused and if I'm missing a path someone please let me know.

There's a path in the Dune Sea, southeastish of Outpost Thorazan and just north of that Imp outpost. It's got a couple Sand People in front of it--you can clear them out easily enough, and enter the tunnel to get to Jundland from the Dune Sea. Smooth sailing from then on.

Hope that helps! :)

I never found the path. :( Sigh.

What I and others did was just run as far into enemy territory as possible, rez and do it again. I only died once running through to the other side. Thought I'd give you a second option.

I ran through an Imperial base, which was funny because I didn't know it was one. I some how went around all the guards and was shocked when I saw a 50 imp droid after me. In the end, I stealth'd through the base as a trooper, if you catch my meaning.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Am on a cliff overlooking Mos Anek & still the pointer indicates I should enter through that town - through the dozens of level 50 Champions ...

HOW DO I FIND THIS QUEST? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

[Edit] I found it, but that was unnecessarily Frustrating ...

Edited by KrazieFox

I cannot find how to get to this quest ... I've read this thread, searched both via The Dune Sea and Jundland - it would appear the Quest takes place in the Imperial base :(:mad:

There's a small tunnel (big enough to run though, obviously) in the cliffs on the east/right side of the Dune Sea, guarded by sandpeople. There's no green phase-screen to help you find it, sadly, but look about half-way up the side of the map.

For those who are still using this thread for assistance: the tunnel can be seen on this image.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy75/wizz-bang/Tunnel2.jpg

Where the character arrow marker is is where the tunnel can be found. Going through it, you wind up in an open area south of the Outlaw's Den.

I find the escarpment midway down the Eastern edge of the map makes a very easy to locate landmark for finding the tunnel.

It's funny I thought it was just me that the game tried to kill multiple times because it decided that the quickest path to my destination was through the enemy base.

Haha, not just you.

I didn't know about the tunnel the first time I did it. I was quite proud of finding a clever way through Mos Anek that didn't result in me dying. :D