Pvp armor every 10 levels?

DeathWish--

I forgot about this one... a mild gripe and there's plenty of better gear out there for each 10 levels but what the hell happened to level 30 PvP gear?

Still nothing... intentional? WHY?

And the boxes... PvP boxes we get from dailies... seriously... useless... I open them and sell the crap inside.

Can we have the option for a credit case or something. Hell... just give us more meds and adrenals and keep your crappy green gear.

I forgot about this one... a mild gripe and there's plenty of better gear out there for each 10 levels but what the hell happened to level 30 PvP gear?

Still nothing... intentional? WHY?

And the boxes... PvP boxes we get from dailies... seriously... useless... I open them and sell the crap inside.

Can we have the option for a credit case or something. Hell... just give us more meds and adrenals and keep your crappy green gear.

Exactly we need level 30 pvp gear level 10 and I think 20's get the gear but level 30's

Could you do different pvp items every 10 levels? Because most people who are level 30 who do pvp don't get to spend their commendations on items, armor etc. They can only spend it on low level items which is a bit pointless

Oh... and just stack a TON of WZ med packs and adrenals... it'll make the grind down the road much easier. Can slo sell the baradium flux from the PvP vendor for a nice chuck of credits on the GTN.

Since it's obviously not getting changed any time soon... might as well adapt.