AOD looking for other guilds to world pvp with.

DarthObitious

Wanted 4man PVP Team!! For world pvp

AOD <Angels of Death> is looking for guilds who would be interested in 4 man team pvp events in outlaws den. Need to be lvl 50 and geared best you can(goes without saying.) We want it to be 1 heal, 1 tank, 2dps groups. We will be doing these weekly and will be open to all guilds imp or republic. If this goes well I Deadlightz will hold a pvp tournament with a credit or cartel prizes in the future.

We are also looking for contacts to other guilds who would want to do ranked WZ on the imp side combined so us and them can do them most all day long. If you are interest send in game mail to deadlightz, or goto clanaod.net and post in tor forums and we'll send you vent info and set it up.

Wanted 4man PVP Team!! For world pvp

AOD <Angels of Death> is looking for guilds who would be interested in 4 man team pvp events in outlaws den. Need to be lvl 50 and geared best you can(goes without saying.) We want it to be 1 heal, 1 tank, 2dps groups. We will be doing these weekly and will be open to all guilds imp or republic. If this goes well I Deadlightz will hold a pvp tournament with a credit or cartel prizes in the future.

We are also looking for contacts to other guilds who would want to do ranked WZ on the imp side combined so us and them can do them most all day long. If you are interest send in game mail to deadlightz, or goto clanaod.net and post in tor forums and we'll send you vent info and set it up.

I could probably gather some folks for 4v4 in outlaws den. Hit me up in game

• 6 months later...