Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

chipequssmlgpro
06.07.2019 , 04:14 PM | #251
Nahut 8m - <Syndicate of the Dark Star> Team Polska - Darth Malgus
Also, we decided to depart our ways with SDS and also rename the team to Team Toxic Jawas
Achievement popped for 4 people.

Cold
Ayur
Sharryl
Fudu

<FARMING COMPONENTS>

https://www.twitch.tv/chipequss

THAT_EPIC_GUY
06.08.2019 , 09:07 PM | #252
Apologies on the delay on an update. I was unsubbed for a few weeks and thus unable to edit the post. A huge congrats to the latest kills, especially good to see later bosses being downed!

Regarding the Izax reflect change; I am not going to be doing retroactive changes especially for ability tagging. There are many examples of abilities in the game which are tagged in ways which they likely shouldn't be and they haven't been changed for years and therefore making judgements about ability tagging when you are first doing an encounter is near impossible. It also creates a what-if scenario where you don't know the outcome had the change been in place from the start and then it just becomes guesswork.
Mac
<Failure><It's Lit>
World First Gods From the Machine Nightmare
Season 9 Rank 1 Sniper, Rank 3 Marauder Solo Ranked
Medicine Operative PvE guide.

Alderonek
06.10.2019 , 03:10 PM | #253
<Team Exposed> - Scyva 8m
Darth Malgus
https://ibb.co/YXkv1yY

srtaskyywalker
06.16.2019 , 02:17 AM | #254
<Failure> Group Emerald - Scyvan Matriarch (bonus boss) - 8 man

https://i.gyazo.com/df4b598b943d87df...c934149229.jpg
Jaydenz, Destruction Incarnate | Omegadenz, Destruction Incarnate
<Origin> | <Failure>
HatrŽd - Juggernaut | Jaydenz - Assassin | Keepű - Powertech | Skygrrl - Guardian | Omegadenz - Shadow | KappŚ - Vanguard
26/26 NiM and 5/5 timed run pre 5.2 | World First 5/5 NiM Gods from the Machine | Destruction Incarnate

ipoopedonu
06.16.2019 , 10:29 AM | #255
<Failure> Group Emerald World first legit Scyva 8m Proof: https://youtu.be/vFmcP0avRLk

Now i'm sure some of you are wondering, didn't Group Emerald get world first Scyva already? Yes, yes we did. But it came to our attention that as NA players we only kill bosses using exploits. This lead to deep introspection and reflection on our past kills. Through this reflection we discovered that our scyva kill was indeed exploited. However this exploit was not limited to us. EVERY SINGLE raid team i have seen kill MM Scyva has (intentionally or not) taken advantage of these unintended game mechanics. Now what possibly could this exploit be?!?!

The exploit in question involves the Unstable Acceleration and Anomalous Entropy buffs you gain in the catalyst phase of the fight. (Red and blue stacks for the simpler folk here that refer to atomic scattering as "explosion".) It isn't the double stacking to 7/7 stacks to completely roll over the fight. No no no. It is the fact that these two buffs are supposed to KILL the players when they expire naturally. These buffs are meant to be de-stacked during the later half of catalyst phase in order to remove the buffs without them expiring. If you doubt this feel free to read the descriptions of the buffs Unstable Acceleration and Anomalous Entropy. When you combine these descriptions, the functionality of de-stacking in the fight and some comments from the Raid developer himself it is apparent this mechanic is not working as intended. These stacks provide substantial output increases to the players and trivialize some of the most important dps checks in the fight. Specifically the rail gun turrets, ignite core, and the overall enrage for the encounter.

I seem to remember concerns with this mechanic and Scyva's overall broken state as a fight on some thread in a private forum far far away. But some European groups of players seemed think "Boss is fine" and "Boss is good as is". Could it be that these players wanted the fight to stay broken in order to take advantage of it later on? Or could it be that some of them don't even understand the basics of the fight like how the gravity module is meant to be used or that Deconstruct and Destroy are melee/ranged attacks that cannot be shrouded.

Regardless of their intentions, all these other teams have taken advantage of broken game mechanics (AKA E X P L O I T E D) and must be punished. According to the rules this thread has laid out:
Quote: Originally Posted by THAT_EPIC_GUY View Post
Exploits will not be tolerated.
and therefore they should have their kills stripped from the boards. (and have achievements reset and GftM titles removed.) Also since these teams no longer have valid Scyva kills, they will drop to lower standings leaving Group Emerald on top as the only team with a LEGITIMATE full clear.
<Failure> and <It's Lit> of Satele Shan
| Dongo - Juggernaut | Phunkyfill - Mercenary | D-Diddy - Sniper |
| Fadoodle - Marauder | Dongodasecond - Sorcerer |
| Philssassin - Assassin | Darfat - Powertech |
Spring 2017 FOTM Open Champion
#1 & 2 Juggernaut Solo Ranked S9
#1 Mercenary Team Ranked S9
World First Slayer of the Machine Gods

RikuvonDrake
06.16.2019 , 12:14 PM | #256
Just rebounder it lol

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

AlexIonutPlay
06.16.2019 , 12:26 PM | #257
gz, must be really hard, and i think only NA had the chance to test NiM Scyva on pts, if u talk here about hm, yes boss was fine as it was for a hm, you were on NiM Scyva on pts, not EU, stop crying for a tactic that doesn't make any change with mainhands it just makes it longer, you do some thing that doesn't make anything harder, and you come here to show off with nothing impressive.
Darth Malgus
∂█≣ịδ‾▩=[█|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)
World Second Slayer of the Machine Gods

World First Izax HM Kill
PTS CHEATER

TheSpiceIsRIght
06.16.2019 , 06:37 PM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexIonutPlay View Post
gz, must be really hard, and i think only NA had the chance to test NiM Scyva on pts, if u talk here about hm, yes boss was fine as it was for a hm, you were on NiM Scyva on pts, not EU, stop crying for a tactic that doesn't make any change with mainhands it just makes it longer, you do some thing that doesn't make anything harder, and you come here to show off with nothing impressive.
https://i.imgur.com/gCUxiEH.gif
Spice
<FAILURE> - Satele Shan
World First Slayer of the Machine Gods

Huskernutz
06.16.2019 , 08:15 PM | #259
[Nahut] and [Scyva] - <Ordinance> Star Forge
Galen, Purveyor of Pyro Shield Cheese

NicoHito
Yesterday , 01:04 PM | #260
tyth a&e & nahut 16man <twitch.tv/nahigo>
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/440822828
everyone got the cheevo i also showed it onstream but idk the timestamps if u need them just dm me in discord
follow me on twitch
here