Increase the alderaan hook count please!!!!!

SolomonDarkfury

As the title says, the hook count is appallingly low... the actual physical hooks is PERFECT. The problem is the quantity we can place. I've completed my entrance foyer and outside, without even touching the Killik cave and I'm at 12%.

How can you have a SH this HUGE and only 1035 hooks? Rishi is 1600...

Alderaan is TEN TIMES the physical size of Dromund Kass with only THREE TIMES the hook count.

Don't physically add any more hooks, just increase the hook count to at least 1600. Though I'd be willing to bet you could probably go all the way to 2k and still be good lol

Absolutely we need a higher decoration limit (not more hooks, but I assume that's what you mean).

Is there a thread for this under Suggestions?

They could also help ease the deco limit issues by releasing more Arrangement type decorations.

That would help with all the strongholds and flagships.

Edited by Xina_LA

Hook count aside, there also seem to be missing hooks, like small floor hooks on some pedestals but not on others, flooring hooks missing where it seems like there should be one leaving awkwardly bare spots where it seems like a rug should go, things like that.

It's a lovely stronghold, with a plentitude of hooks but yes I've run into the hook limit too and I don't think I've gone overboard on decos. I assume it's going to be raised, it's just low to start with to make sure it's stable. Alternatively there is a door on the lodgings building which could be a future room.

Hook count aside, there also seem to be missing hooks, like small floor hooks on some pedestals but not on others, flooring hooks missing where it seems like there should be one leaving awkwardly bare spots where it seems like a rug should go, things like that.

I still can't unlock Alderaan or Rishi because they won't address the cap, so I'm relying on other folks' reports of bugs in live, but it's incredibly frustrating that the things you mentioned here were specifically called out during the second phase of PTS testing and ignored. While it was clear that they did incorporate some of the fixes/suggestions from the first phase of PTS testing, I don't see any evidence that they actually incorporated anything from the second phase. Which is ironic given the first phase lasted only three days compared to the longer second phase, and unbelievably frustrating because it seems to prove that they prioritized their release schedule over actually devoting time to feedback and improvements. I totally get that release schedules are important, but my good extend the crunch by *one more week* and *actually review the feedback.* It feels like the fruitless battle we fought on PTS about 6.0 crafting all over again, and it's so disheartening. :(

• 3 weeks later...
As the title says, the hook count is appallingly low... the actual physical hooks is PERFECT. The problem is the quantity we can place. I've completed my entrance foyer and outside, without even touching the Killik cave and I'm at 12%.

How can you have a SH this HUGE and only 1035 hooks? Rishi is 1600...

Alderaan is TEN TIMES the physical size of Dromund Kass with only THREE TIMES the hook count.

Don't physically add any more hooks, just increase the hook count to at least 1600. Though I'd be willing to bet you could probably go all the way to 2k and still be good lol

Places that need hooks are: The entrance as soon as you come in , it needs a medium hook there, and small hooks are missing from both sides of the entrance way to the main hall. hooks also need to be re-worked in the study, guest chamber & drawing room.

Forget the hook count... NO centerpiece in the courtyard at all... (huh??? why?)

no hooks along the shoreline towards the Kilik cave (really???)

Hooks placed in a way that you CAN t have something put symetrically centered unless you change the layout, which makes the deco you just bought for several millions and that ONLY GOES ON LARGE HOOOKS, totally worthless...

tiny decos for large hooks and large hooks only... it s an unholy alliance of crooked design and thoughtlessly designed items / placings...

Still managed to make a beautifull organic farm out of the 4 starship hooks on Alderaan... visit Cleyo s Imperial sacntuary on Tulak Hord (publicly listed)