Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is Anri dead?

LumppenJunge's Avatar


LumppenJunge
02.27.2020 , 09:26 AM | #1
Hallo guys,
I played the new addon Onslaught as rep and in an important sequence, Narlock kills Anri. Is Anri dead?


Thanks for help.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
02.27.2020 , 12:13 PM | #2
Look in your mail. You'll find a mail from a senior Republic Navy dude that says that
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Shayddow's Avatar


Shayddow
02.28.2020 , 05:38 PM | #3
What happens in your onslaught is this:
there are 4 parallel universes of possibilities:
1. your char is repub and you play loyalist
2. your char is repub and you play saboteur
3. your char is imperial and you play loyalist
4. your char is imperial and you play saboteur.


Much of the "background noise" depends on these 4 situations. Anri is one of the characters that has different things happen depending on how your character reacts when he either encounters her in the room (as a pub) or fights beside her (imp).
Shekkel,75 Nimrossa, 75 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 74 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 75 Svgon, 75 and too many others to list here

akdonkey's Avatar


akdonkey
02.29.2020 , 05:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
What happens in your onslaught is this:
there are 4 parallel universes of possibilities:
1. your char is repub and you play loyalist
2. your char is repub and you play saboteur
3. your char is imperial and you play loyalist
4. your char is imperial and you play saboteur.


Much of the "background noise" depends on these 4 situations. Anri is one of the characters that has different things happen depending on how your character reacts when he either encounters her in the room (as a pub) or fights beside her (imp).
This sucks. The original class story both Imperial and Republic shared a different view of the Big Picture. Now it depends on who you play. Did Aciana die or Malcom does the Empire win or Republic. All your point of view now. The Story does not feel True any longer.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
03.02.2020 , 06:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by akdonkey View Post
This sucks. The original class story both Imperial and Republic shared a different view of the Big Picture. Now it depends on who you play. Did Aciana die or Malcom does the Empire win or Republic. All your point of view now. The Story does not feel True any longer.
It's not so much that it isn't "True", as that the story has diverged onto at least (counts) eight different branches, in which significant people and events are not the same. This has posed a problem for the RP crowd ever since War on Iokath was released and something could differ between two different players' views of the world because the identity of the Sith Emperor is no longer a fixed fact.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
03.03.2020 , 10:35 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
It's not so much that it isn't "True", as that the story has diverged onto at least (counts) eight different branches, in which significant people and events are not the same. This has posed a problem for the RP crowd ever since War on Iokath was released and something could differ between two different players' views of the world because the identity of the Sith Emperor is no longer a fixed fact.
Yea, but that's no different really than it was 1-50. Like are Jaesa's parents dead or alive? Is Jaesa a noble Jedi turned Sith trying to reform the Empire, or is she a sex-crazed (the story pretty much implies dark Jaesa is promiscuous as **** especially if you are a female warrior and can't romance her (until recently)) homicidal maniac? Then not to mention, who killed Darth Skotia? Was it me, or was it you? Maybe it was neither of us, it was one of the other 1,000 inquisitors out there! What about Arcann? Is he alive and redeemed, or was he killed because it's what that scum deserved?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain