Rylee Dray... :_(

Zhanrock

I really liked her. Please tell me she's not just shut off inside some phase forever.

Dont cult leaders get conjugal visits?

(Inquis story quest lady on Nar Shaddaa for those who dont recognize the name.)

I want to get Rylee Dray as a future Love companion for Dark side Sith Inquisitor and no matter how Twisted and Evil I am she Loves me and does Every thing I want her to do.:D

I want her to become my Private little assassin!

Is there any way to meet up with Rylee Dray after you gain control of the cult? One day after leaving the planet I got an email from her sounding concerned about Destris forcing people into the cult. I'd love to go back the Nal Shaddaa and place her in charge and kill Destris off if I can.

I wish they could make a game with this much freedom :(

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little peeved not only that there were no LS options here, but that bedding her gave you DS points, but telling her that she was an annoying woman didn't.

As a LS sith, I scoured the whole convo for LS options, and eventually settled for just gaining no points and chose all of the neutral options, only for her to shut me out of the conversation and never want to talk to me again with a quest marker over her head.

It's kind of annoying, because it's never happened before, and I really wondered if I missed anything by not being able to accept her quest.

• 1 month later...

My Assassin took full advantage of the situation but really she's just weak and annoying. The cult were there just to be used as a tool so he used them.

Then when I went back to help them with their problem I sold the cult out to people I thought would be a more useful tool for the future. Hopefully something can be done to continue this little side story in the future.

• 5 years later...
Damn, I loved this girl. They really need to expand on content like this and of all your companions.

You might have to put some more coins in the phone booth you're calling 6 years in the past from. =p

Who the hell is Rylee Dray, I was around than and I still don't know who that is! heh