"WE TRIED" series aka. PvPers trying to PvE

KnightSarken

yo, I don't usually post anything on forums but this is maybe the only exception.

I've made a PvE team consisting PvPers, on server Darth Malgus or DM, if you like.

>Inexperienced players having fun in short videos

> Its cringy

> its kinda funny (or at least people says it)

> no drama, just friends

heres the link to the series, it should take you to the We Tried folder of videos or whatever.

Thanks for checking it out and be sure to post a feedback in the comments, I read them all.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Edited by KnightSarken

Kinda silly don't yout think? I mean people know Ney is a proggresion raider! Most of the PVPers (mainly the germans on DM) have all operation achievements and stuff, so I really do not get it. This is actually the main issue of 5.10 when you have a few PVPers who actually do raids and will be able to do the new NiM ops for gear and then come to ranked to wreck everyone with 258 gear, gg.

How comes everybody knows that? :D

Yeah you and your SMW, I also have Nabukadnezar similar toon who was kicked out of SMW and a friend is Nepochop (similar) toon who got the same treatment. Just cause toon names are similar it doesnt mean its the very same person!

Yeah you and your SMW, I also have Nabukadnezar similar toon who was kicked out of SMW and a friend is Nepochop (similar) toon who got the same treatment. Just cause toon names are similar it doesnt mean its the very same person!

If you are the Nabu that is not him then I personally had a chat with you about that and told you to try to speak with the leader (not every member is capable of kicking, you know). In the Nepo incident (assuming there was only the one I can currently remember), he exposed himself by something he said in chat (to be specific he mentioned something that was whispered to a character of the main legacy accidently), it wasn't about name similarities.

I truly have no idea why mention a guild name that was yet to be mentioned and raise a subject that is more than 1 year old, to be honest. And specifically about myself, I can say that I don't hold any personal grudge...

Edited by Rafiknoll