Well this looks interesting...5 servers listed

xordevoreaux

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely they are, as they already said several times, moving and updating the hardware to ensure that the United Forces update goes quicker. Going through the servers one-by-one is a classic approach and makes it easier to address any issues that might appear and ensure that the impact is limited. Edited by RikuvonDrake

I think seeing 5 servers is more indicative that BW only has so many sets of hands that can fiddle with so many server racks at a time, so they do things in pieces.

The other servers will show up when they're powered up again.

Maybe.

Perhaps.

Nah, that’s not how it works. Usually those servers would just show as offline, but would still be listed.

It’s more likely one of the tech guys or department stuffed up and loaded the wrong menu interface. It looks like it’s the new one for the 5 servers for the merge. Only the system has tried to populate the names as it usually does and ran into the situation where it can only list 5, that’s why they are random,

Seriously, after looking at that picture again I’ve got another theory.

5 servers, one from each region, all dead servers.

This looks like they are the actual physical destination servers before they change the names of them.

So that means Harbinger and Bastion are actually being merged with Begeren and then Bioware change the name of Begeren to Satele Shan. Etc etc for the other regions too.

It actually makes sense when you think about it.

This looks like they are the actual physical destination servers before they change the names of them.

So that means Harbinger and Bastion are actually being merged with Begeren and then Bioware change the name of Begeren to Satele Shan. Etc etc for the other regions too.

This is how mergers have been done in the past...move to the deadest of the dead.

I get different servers than my friend does, check my original post.

I get different servers than my friend does, check my original post.

Yeah, I just did, that’s weird. But it may fit my first suggestion that the tech guys loaded the new (wrong) menu interface that will be used after the merge, instead of the current interface. The uploaded menu is looking for only five servers and picks 1 at random from each of the 5 regions (language).