Tropical Stronghold request!

Lunafox

Dear Bioware Devs:

Please find enclosed the suggestion to create the following: Rishi or Rakata Prime tropical strongholds, with our own private beach, complete with Varactyls sunning themselves on the rocks.

With the release of this premium set of strongholds you could release packs that include bikinis for the girls (easily achieved by removing the crotch curtains from the slave girl outfits so barely any skill required), flowered shirts and swim trunks for the guys. You could also include the tropical warrior getaway armour which could be comprised of either one piece or two piece short/tank top sets, and a helmet made of flowers! Footware could be sandles...

For mounts you could make the Tropical Lord Wave Rider...(think jet ski) and let us hover it over the water (tip colour the land like water to give us the illusion of it. Pets could include the Pirate buddy Kowakian monkey lizard complete with eyepatch and a laugh that sounds like 'argh argh argh'. A bird pet resembling a parrot would also be cute. Crystals could include pinnia collada pink and lemonade yellow, and blue liquer.

Decorations for the packs could include beach chairs, beach umbrellas, tropical buffet under a tent, an actual pool...outdoor shower...massage tables. Tropical bar would be nice...as well as tropical party band. For personnel we could have tropical waiter and waitress. Or beautiful and handsome pool loungers (create attractive male and female models to hang out with us).

In the next pack you could include bathrobes, an indoor hot tub for large hooks. Tropical bed, with palm fronds for a canopy.

For those who enjoy the more fearsome aspects of jungle life, include the companion 'Fierce Tropical Spider Buddy' who shoots webs at your enemies to slow them down for an easy kill.

So devs, how about it? Sound good? Money always sounds good. Here's mine! Shut up and take it.

With love,

Lunafox. <3

This is an awesome idea and I love all of it. I think Rakata Prime's beach area is beautiful but not sure I'd wanna live there with all the dark side Force energy and angry tribal Rakata and Star Forge shards. So I'd vote for Rishi, and have the twilight sky like on the private island.

(Also seconding both one and two piece swimsuit options.)

I humbly request the fire dancing guys from the Rishi cantina as decorations. :cool:

Agreed! Guys get the bikini wearing blue female twi'lekk dancers, but girls (and guys so inclined) get the really bland looking yellow shirtless male twi'lekk dancers.

I know the trope is twi'leks are the sw equivelent of prostitutes and all but we want variety! :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I've suggested for a "Rishi Pirate Cove" on this thread :)http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=852592 You may check it as well.

My suggestion is for a pirate themed hideout on Rishi, bassically an island full of tropical enviroments and some debris you may use to build a small base. The best of my suggestion is that this SH comes with your own customizable pirate ship docked near your island, you may get on boad via a speeder nerby and decor its hull and the interior.

• 3 months later...
Hey, OP! Did you previously play Allods Online? Some parts of your idea sound a lot like their "Tropical Allod" event each summer. (Don't worry, this is a good thing. I liked the Tropical Allod.)

Nope...never actually heard of that one. Sounds interesting though, having a tropical event each summer. :D