Female body texture bug

Afoaa

After the December 17 patch he hip joint on the female human body is broken.

It doesn't matter which body type you use but try to equip any of the dancer bottoms and look from behind.

There is also errors with the texture down the thigh, with light reflecting in the wrong way.

Here is a pic of how it looks now: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12181624/hiperror.jpg

The bug weren't there before December 17 where the thigh were perfectly smooth.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep it's a known issue that's been reported to the devs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=707494

1. There's a weird box shape on the butt

2. There's a large crease on the hips between the butt and the hamstring

Folks have supposedly figured it out- the front and back leg textures were reversed in the latest patch. If so it seems like a simple fix so we'll see how quickly they can revert this as I and many others love looking at their toon's rear.

Edited by Projawa

I and many others love looking at their toon's rear.

they're not looking at it, it just gets in the way when they are trying to look at other things. and covering it up with pants is impossible because they've been running around in underwear since day 1 and it would ruin their game if the character looked different :(

they're not looking at it, it just gets in the way when they are trying to look at other things. and covering it up with pants is impossible because they've been running around in underwear since day 1 and it would ruin their game if the character looked different :(

Sort of ruin when you just spend 70% of your money on new upgrades put into the bugged clothes......

Hope they fix it soon, my sub runs out in 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...