GTN question, augment slots

tgokovenant

So I just started getting into crafting, and I'm actually enjoying it so far. My main does artifice, and my alt does synthweaving. So I'm completely set when it comes to armor and mods. Love it. One question though. When I reverse engineer a piece of crafted armor, I always get an augment slot back, as well as a power crystal. How much do augment slots go for on the gtn? Roughly how many credits should I sell them for? I'm basically swimming in them, and if they go for a good price, I could certainly use the credits (although selling crystals with my main toon isn't bad business at all). Thanks for your time guys. :D

So I just started getting into crafting, and I'm actually enjoying it so far. My main does artifice, and my alt does synthweaving. So I'm completely set when it comes to armor and mods. Love it. One question though. When I reverse engineer a piece of crafted armor, I always get an augment slot back, as well as a power crystal. How much do augment slots go for on the gtn? Roughly how many credits should I sell them for? I'm basically swimming in them, and if they go for a good price, I could certainly use the credits (although selling crystals with my main toon isn't bad business at all). Thanks for your time guys. :D

That depends on the economy, which varies from server to server and changes with time, sometimes daily. What you should do is, search the GTN for the item you want to sell, and try to set a price that is slightly lower than the cheapest one listed.

Also, keep in mind that what you get from reverse engineering are augmentation slot parts; with 10 of them and few mats from Archaeology, your synthweaver can craft the augmentation kits themselves. They will probably sell for more credits than the parts, since everyone can use kits but only those with the relevant crew skills can use the parts.