Life Day Stronghold Decorating Contest -- Any Interest?

Xina_LA

Greetings, fellow stronghold decorators!

If I announced a contest for the Best Life Day Themed Stronghold, asked everyone to post screenshots and/or links to video tours, and offered Cartel Coins codes as prizes, would you be interested?

Let's see if there would be enough participants to make this fun!

I don't know if I'd make another but I do have a themed SH from last year that I put together. It's fairly silly but it was fun to go nuts with it.

The only downside is I picked the train and the visitors to that SH are pretty much nonexistent.

Greetings, fellow stronghold decorators!

If I announced a contest for the Best Life Day Themed Stronghold, asked everyone to post screenshots and/or links to video tours, and offered Cartel Coins codes as prizes, would you be interested?

Let's see if there would be enough participants to make this fun!

Not a bad idea really... I'm just not that good at it really !!

But I'd say there are quite a few that are !

Once in a blue moon I will be startled by an npc deco come to life. Before I realize it is someone visiting one of my SH's.

I took a good look at my train today. It still conveys my holiday feelings. I did add a few of the night life patrons but mostly left it unchanged. It is bright and obnoxious in some places and more formal in others. I figured I might have to gut it but honestly I still like it for what it is and that is slightly ridiculous and over the top.

Hopefully I didn't get the angles too bad. Some rooms I just did one or two screens as they were fairly simple in design. I honestly blocked off the second part of the train you leap to when I originally did it. It was simply done to have a dining and sleeping car for the introduction video. I focused the majority of my effort in the first half.

https://imgur.com/a/xYutPEL