Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it getting harder to complete conquests?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is it getting harder to complete conquests?

Collec
11.20.2019 , 09:46 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
Which is grate if a you have a character that has done Onderon, not every player has. Plus if Onderon is even an option. By that I mean it took me 3 hours just to do the Onderon main story as on that planet (Mak Sha is even worse) my character is at a virtual stand still. A player in walking mode can move faster than I can on a mount. Not sure *** is the issue on these new planets but don't have the issue on any of the original planets up to Corella. So Dantooine, Onderon, Mak Sha and to a point Ossus have become virtually unplayable.
JUst do what is in conquest. I got it done today on my mando and I didn't even try. Yesterday did 3 heroics on Dantooine. Today did full run on Dantooine and I hit over 50k. You don't need just Onderon. That was just example. You can easily do 3-5 alts conquest goals just by doing Conquest objectives.

marcofanggg
11.21.2019 , 09:04 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Unless they changed it for 6.0, the numbers here are wrong.

Oh, and if you had multiple copies of a stronghold as a result of the 2017 server merges, only the most-unlocked copy of that one counts. I also think that DK only counts for Impsiders, and Coruscant for Pubsiders, although I may be wrong there. I've had all eight unlocked and completely opened for a long, long time.
I don't think that is correct. My account has exactly 6 Strongholds which is 2 DK, 2 Cor and 2 Nar and has a 150% bonus.

morfius
11.21.2019 , 09:46 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Unless they changed it for 6.0, the numbers here are wrong.

Before 6.0, it was up to 25% per stronghold to a maximum of 150%. "Up to 25%?" If you unlock half the rooms (with the initial purchase counting as one room), you get half the bonus for that stronghold.

So: six completely unlocked strongholds.

Oh, and if you had multiple copies of a stronghold as a result of the 2017 server merges, only the most-unlocked copy of that one counts. I also think that DK only counts for Impsiders, and Coruscant for Pubsiders, although I may be wrong there. I've had all eight unlocked and completely opened for a long, long time.
Well I decided to check that, so I got to fully unlock DK & Coruscant - 25% count no matter faction... now I have to play internal decorator again
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."