Need a SIMPLE build and rotation for a Sith Assassin (lvl 33), just doing Story solo

Terin

Frankly, I despise having to juggle tons of abilities, but if there's a 12x XP bonus going on, then I would at least like to experience the Story for each Class. The Sith Assassin was always my favorite character (hated my Jedi Guardian after losing the name "Terin"), so I decided to try playing him again.

To put it simply, I've been getting wrecked.

I don't care about "playing well", or even "playing the right way". I just want a fairly simple rotation, with any of the Inquisitor specs, that will allow me to get through my Story missions.

I've spent the past three hours continuously getting killed by a simple quest-boss on Quesh, so hopefully you can understand my frustration; it's not the most pleasant way to return to a character.

Frankly, I despise having to juggle tons of abilities, but if there's a 12x XP bonus going on, then I would at least like to experience the Story for each Class. The Sith Assassin was always my favorite character (hated my Jedi Guardian after losing the name "Terin"), so I decided to try playing him again.

To put it simply, I've been getting wrecked.

I don't care about "playing well", or even "playing the right way". I just want a fairly simple rotation, with any of the Inquisitor specs, that will allow me to get through my Story missions.

I've spent the past three hours continuously getting killed by a simple quest-boss on Quesh, so hopefully you can understand my frustration; it's not the most pleasant way to return to a character.

If your getting wreaked over and over then its not your play style all that much. Make sure youve got all the gear on you and your comp upgraded just close to the level of the mobs your fighting....if you dont have that done then your going to get facerolled.

At level 33 the sin is still a bit frustrating to play. I cant remember what skills you have but remember, your a sin and your a sneak. Stealth where you can. As far as bosses are concerned, send your comp in first and burn him down as fast as you can...and remember your interrupts....thats all i can pretty much tell you. Sins suck at low level. They really dont start feeling well until about the mid 40's imo.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon