Coratanni Hm Bug ?

Hello guys,

I’m gonna jump right into what happened:

Last night we were on Coratanni Hm fight. We managed to kill her and the bird and jumped on ruugar phase. After we wiped on Ruugar, game didn’t allowed us to res in the instance so we had to go out to rishi.

More annoying part starts now. After that first wipe on ruugar, every wipe we had (even on 1st phase) we had to go out to rishi. Eventually we ended up resetting instance and cleared all packs again, which fixed all the problem. (temporarily)

After another few bad attempts, we managed to get on last phase again, but same thing happened again after our wipe.

I don’t know it was coincidence or a bug. So I wanted to know if any1 else had similar thing. If yes, maybe we can get biofails attention and make them fix it in 2 months (if we are lucky).

Anyways, cheers all for all your feedback.

extra damage can be dealt with somehow, but going out after everywipe is frustrating. i think we are about to give up on this fight and start progress on revan instead.

it sucks to leave a progression like this and start over in another fight :(

If u get to rugar it wil always bug. Never wiped on rugar and had it NOT bug.

but I've pulled HM Coratanni and wiped in Rugar phase and it almost never bugs. I'm not saying there aren't bugs, but when people just make absolute declarations I'm just like what are you doing leading up to the wipe because some of these bugs are easy to replicate, and some of these bugs are just wild

EDIT: Are you saying since the patch on Tuesday, or since 3.0 launched? BC if since Tuesday, I don't have data to argue that since we one shot Cora in the last Zorz raid since patch, but if you mean since 3.0 launched, I just wish I knew what triggered some of these bugs because I know they exist but like.... we don't encounter them very often. The main Coratanni bug we've encountered is occasionally after a wipe Cora will start fighting an escape pod. Outside of that we don't get many bugs.

Edited by justinplainview

heya, i have some numbers of damage if some guys want to check

04:47.350 (01:11) Coratanni @ Farron: Hit [Double Down] (1648 internal) <1648>

04:47.441 (01:11) Coratanni @ Farron: Hit [Double Down] (1648 internal) <1648>

04:47.758 (01:11) Coratanni @ Farron: Hit [Double Down] (1648 internal) <1648>

04:47.843 (01:11) Coratanni @ Farron: Hit [Double Down] (1648 internal) <1648>

43:38.485 (01:56) Ruugar @ Farron: Hit [Knockback] (14276 kinetic) <14276>

43:38.487 (01:56) Ruugar @ Farron: Hit [Knockback] (14276 kinetic) <14276>

Edited by darkvadors

Before last patch we doesn't have these problems.

We killed it today, but still there was some bugs like problem with return to area start, dot ticking to fast, and even few times we had situation when everyone clear fire dot, but it was still ticking even when there wasn't even one dot on raid.

Also situation with attacking escape pods happened few times, but not today.

But as i said, rest bugs started for us after last patch - which was suppose to "FIX" some bugs...

Double knockbacks have been a part of Coratanni HM since the fight came out, and you can still kill the boss with it happening, so that's not something new to the fight, and some have said there's a mechanic we are missing with the knockback that causes a double knock, so there's my answer to that part of your log.

As for double down.... I mean IDK what to say. Yeah, that's faster than every 2 seconds. I will say that it's been one shot this week, so the change hasn't made it anywhere near unhealable. *shrug*

I'm willing to put money down that you have operatives trying to stealth out to avoid repair bills.

hmm actually we have a shadow and scoundrel. they probably stealth after a wipe. do you think it might bug it? by bug, i mean game not letting us respawn inside instance.

beside that i think its pretty doable fight. even with double damage or push.

EDIT: Are you saying since the patch on Tuesday, or since 3.0 launched? BC if since Tuesday, I don't have data to argue that since we one shot Cora in the last Zorz raid since patch, but if you mean since 3.0 launched, I just wish I knew what triggered some of these bugs because I know they exist but like.... we don't encounter them very often. The main Coratanni bug we've encountered is occasionally after a wipe Cora will start fighting an escape pod. Outside of that we don't get many bugs.

for us it was this tuesday. but we didint encountered the bug that cora jumps and start fighting an escape pod for a while now. the only thing preventing us from progress is going out to rishi after every ruugar wipe(and all other wipes after that) we are very close to killing it and its really annoys me to leave that progress just cause of this stupid as.s sh.t.

please let me know if there is anyway around this :rolleyes:

Edited by MasterKast

Confirmed the double down fun on 16m tonight.

Last week, double down was a 20 second dot with 10 ticks....

Avg hit: 3069

Total damage in 20 second window 30,690

Pulled this week, double down is a 20 second dot with 36 ticks...

Avg hit: 3127

Total damage in 20 second window: 106,333

This along with all the other bugs really makes this fight "interesting". Logs/video available if anyone at Bioware is actually paying attention.

One shot it in both Tuesday/Wednesday groups. Noticed no issues

Guess we got lucky some would say

I think it's quite intuitive that you wouldn't notice the bug OP mentioned which requires you to wipe, considering you have one-shotted it. Thanks for sharing though.

Edited by skywalking

It seems there is multiple Coratanni's after a wipe. Basically on first pull after rest damage is normal and on each pull it seems to get more, after reset gets back to normal. at least that's what we observed tonight. Also mouse droids hitting for 34k sometimes, not sure if that is right.I was healing and it was 'interesting'.

Hello guys,

I’m gonna jump right into what happened:

Last night we were on Coratanni Hm fight. We managed to kill her and the bird and jumped on ruugar phase. After we wiped on Ruugar, game didn’t allowed us to res in the instance so we had to go out to rishi.

More annoying part starts now. After that first wipe on ruugar, every wipe we had (even on 1st phase) we had to go out to rishi. Eventually we ended up resetting instance and cleared all packs again, which fixed all the problem. (temporarily)

That usually only happen if 1 of your stealther stealth out I think cause it happen a few times in our run but they pull the boss again and /stuck and it allows people to return back to starting area.

As for the double down I'm not quite sure about that. Took us 3 tries to kill Cora this week cause we had a fill in tank though he did quite well and didn't notice any increase on damage after the 1st 2 wipes.

Edited by EvilDrStrange

That usually only happen if 1 of your stealther stealth out I think cause it happen a few times in our run but they pull the boss again and /stuck and it allows people to return back to starting area.

As for the double down I'm not quite sure about that. Took us 3 tries to kill Cora this week cause we had a fill in tank though he did quite well and didn't notice any increase on damage after the 1st 2 wipes.

we tried Cora again last night, went smooth for few tries. then we hit ruugar again, wiped at 50%. but this time we could have respawn inside. then one of our ppl goes to spawn point then baaaam! rest of ppl cant respawn. he /stuck and we all go out to rishi. come back and wipe again on cora (just attack her and /stuck to see if it works) but nope. we cant res inside. so we reset instance, kill all trash again, kill cora go to ruugar, and wipe there again. same thing happens.

before anyone points that out, we made our stealthers remove their stealth button off their toolbar, so no1 went invisible on any try at all. i recorded those tries if any1 or devs are interested to see it.

also cooling system button bugs sometime for some ppl. basicly you just cant click on console to spawn blue circles. i dont know if it related to anything or bug. but it messes up our click order, and it messes up whole fight if its more than 1 clicker gets it.