I have 2 Rakghoul Plague color crystals for trade

Draloch

I'm looking to trade a Black-Green +41 power or +41 endurance crystal for an Ambassador's throne mount.

These are not the yellowish color green ones that come with the Razer mouse promotion. They are the dark green ones that were only available for a week last year during the first world event.

I'll trade either stat for a mount.

Please send Papatank an in-game mail if you'd like to work out a time to meet and trade.

I'm looking to trade a Black-Green +41 power or +41 endurance crystal for an Ambassador's throne mount.

These are not the yellowish color green ones that come with the Razer mouse promotion. They are the dark green ones that were only available for a week last year during the first world event.

I'll trade either stat for a mount.

Please send Papatank an in-game mail if you'd like to work out a time to meet and trade.

Ha!!! I still have the Black Green Rakghoul crystal too but for Expertise gathering dust on my imp toon's vault. Good luck in finding someone willing to trade the Ambassador mount for those two crystals. Don't like your chances given the low demand on that color!! :(

Yeah, it's very frustrating that they have the lime green colored ones flooding the market from the Razer promotion and decided to name them the exact same as the dark green colored ones. It's had the dual effect of killing the demand for them because the Razer ones look crappy and diluting the value because there's a bunch of them for sale now.

I was kind of hoping that I could get a decent trade by using the forums to advertise the availability of a good dark colored discontinued one, but I know that a server forum post isn't going to get alot of views compared to a GTN listing.

Unfortunately, I know it's a long shot finding a buyer because there's no way to differentiate my crystals from the crappy ones with the same name on the GTN and no way to advertise my product effectively on the forums.

Yeah, it's very frustrating that they have the lime green colored ones flooding the market from the Razer promotion and decided to name them the exact same as the dark green colored ones. It's had the dual effect of killing the demand for them because the Razer ones look crappy and diluting the value because there's a bunch of them for sale now.

I was kind of hoping that I could get a decent trade by using the forums to advertise the availability of a good dark colored discontinued one, but I know that a server forum post isn't going to get alot of views compared to a GTN listing.

Unfortunately, I know it's a long shot finding a buyer because there's no way to differentiate my crystals from the crappy ones with the same name on the GTN and no way to advertise my product effectively on the forums.

They're the EXACT same crystals; Razer crystals have a different name, are Bind on Pickup (can't be sold) & very rare. The low value is due to everyone stockpiling crystals during the event since all you had to do was sit AFK at fleet to earn them, something plenty of people do anyway.

Edited by MrRuck

They're the EXACT same crystals; Razer crystals have a different name, are Bind on Pickup (can't be sold) & very rare. The low value is due to everyone stockpiling crystals during the event since all you had to do was sit AFK at fleet to earn them, something plenty of people do anyway.

Ahh, well that's discouraging. I guess my investment wasn't a very good one if that's the case. Maybe I'll re-retire them to my cargo hold in that case.