ashara zavros female romance

EsoMajkl

I think characters like Ashara, Risha and Corso were returned before Bioware decided to open up the romance options, therefore some of them aren't yet available.

I remember another forum post that said that the intention is to eventually update all romances through future content, but it that's really true I don't know. Given the lack of companion interaction so far I'm not really hopeful.

• 2 weeks later...

Or maybe those characters are just meant to be straight?

After all, they haven't offered to make Cinnaret (spelling? - the Sith on Makeb in the Imperial play-thru) player-sexual, he's only available as M-M.

What I Would like to see is the availability of romance with characters outside of your class-story. And no, I'm not proposing that you should instantly be able to get -thru typing in the flirt option, of what took characters in that class a few stories to go thru.

What I think is that you should have to go on a mission with that character and to "get to know them" (it would be abbreviated mission for those who have already "gone on a chapter-mission" with that character during KOTFE or KOTET or done an alliance mission for them. And no, if you have killed them off, you can't romance them.

Charles did say he hoped to open up some of the already returned companions to Same Sex romances who aren't already available. They've apparently already started that with Vector and Elara.

Oh, dear.

I would honestly love nothing more than to have Ashara be romanceable, but at that point, I'd have three Inquisitors; one for romancing Lana, one for Anri, and one for Ashara.